DerStorm re-promoted to trial admin
Congrats... Again

(09-27-2012, 11:06 AM)Mouder Wrote: I kind of GirlTounge you are muhahahaha kidding or not hehe

[Image: 1742036.jpg]
Congratulations DerStorm.
(09-27-2012, 12:40 PM)Andreas Wrote: And alexia didnt you leave?

Wtf...

OT:

Congratulations DerStorm, i'm sure you'll do great.
Thug life!, right?
Congratulations again, DerStorm.

You're doing one hell of a job on v33x. Pleasure to see.
*Slowly walks up on the giant community stage and bows before the thousand members of FL*

Greetings dear Fearlessians! I am honored to have been re-promoted and would like to not only thank Soul and the staff but also all of you! Without you there would be no server and no role-playing to be done. I am honored to be among some of the finest and most mature administrator on any server on all of Gmod. I promise to do the best I can and aid the server as much as I am able to.

*Equips his awesome admin suit and leaves the stage, walking up into the VIP area and pours himself a drink, chatting a little with Termin and StillAlive, nodding to Grub as he passes by.*
The following 6 users Like DerStorm's post:
  • GRiiM, HellShell, Dr Tomorrow, StillAlive, Termin, GhostRider
Who are you?

Blabllabla, joke..

I congratulate you Dallegaard, see you on the server!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
welcome back ! Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(09-27-2012, 06:09 PM)DerStorm Wrote: *Slowly walks up on the giant community stage and bows before the thousand members of FL*

Greetings dear Fearlessians! I am honored to have been re-promoted and would like to not only thank Soul and the staff but also all of you! Without you there would be no server and no role-playing to be done. I am honored to be among some of the finest and most mature administrator on any server on all of Gmod. I promise to do the best I can and aid the server as much as I am able to.

*Equips his awesome admin suit and leaves the stage, walking up into the VIP area and pours himself a drink, chatting a little with Termin and StillAlive, nodding to Grub as he passes by.*

I want you inside me.
congratz & hope you get the job, an admin that only tends to play v33x has been needed, which is great now that there is one.
I shall shad a tear!
What a speech!