i hate night time on the server -_-
Is it just me or at night time is it always really "mingey". And by this i mean cops random raid, there's tons of CDM/RDM and everybody just breaks the rules of the server.
Some nights it's okay, tonight though there have been a lot of minges online and I really couldn't be bothered to stay online any longer.
yeah i find it super annoying though because i'm only on $9,000 and everytime i try to contra the server goes down so i leave it to night then i get raided Sad
Damn those people who raid for contra Sad only if they left you in peace to whore them money printers.....
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Von Tempski
Lol

But it depends, for me the mingey part is most of the day despite being on GMT. When it's later that's when the admins seem to come on for me and I tend to drop off. It's far worse for people Like Fultzy who only has one admin on their time.
(09-02-2012, 03:41 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Damn those people who raid for contra Sad only if they left you in peace to whore them money printers.....

XD i need to whore my money printers i need the money!
FL at night is indeed very "mingey". I recommend farming in the morning when everyone's at school/work.

But if you can't do that then, just get some weapons out and f*ck tha puh-lice
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
A legen says:

GMT 0 midnight...
This is when minges are rising from undead and bring terror to proper RPers and contrawhores
The players are arming themselves with the only weapon that can save the FearLess RP
It's... FRAPS! The legendary eye of justice!

So fella, beware, enjoy your RP life at day time, and prepare for FL server survival battle at night

Fight for proper RP!
Bring the justice!

And basically
You have 3 choices
1) guns blazing against minges (rule break: backseat administration)
2) record and post a ban request on all of them
3) play at day time or when you see admins online
*sarcastic clap*
It's not my fault he decides to openly contrawhore with me as a stealthy SS :p
Clan Needed Tounge