Poll: Should the music stay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I like the music.
28.00%
7 28.00%
No, it's annoying.
72.00%
18 72.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think about the intromusic? *POLL*
Question 
Howdy

What do you think about the intro music on the FL servers? Should they be removed, or do you like them?

Use the poll above, thanks!
The music is pretty annoying since it lowers the volume on my spotify and youtube in the background. And also not to talk crap about someones music taste but the only song i could even listen to was The Glitch Mob song they used.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I don't get the music, but from hearing it on my brother's PC I don't particularly like it.
It should play in the F1 menu at a low volume.

(With a choice: Fortune Days, Dancing in the moonlight etc.)
I don't hear it anymore so I thought you removed it.

But every song becomes annoying after hearing it over ninethousand times so yeah
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I have never heard the Fearless music...
Pretty annoying. I'd like to see it go.
(09-20-2012, 03:32 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: The music is pretty annoying since it lowers the volume on my spotify and youtube in the background. And also not to talk crap about someones music taste but the only song i could even listen to was The Glitch Mob song they used.

Y'know, every server automatically dims the volume of your songs when you reach "Sending Client Info", not just FL.
Annoying
And that's why I love the magical "no volume" button

Because everyone waits for GTa V I would prefer to change it to "Ogdens, not gone flakes"
(09-20-2012, 09:07 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(09-20-2012, 03:32 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: The music is pretty annoying since it lowers the volume on my spotify and youtube in the background. And also not to talk crap about someones music taste but the only song i could even listen to was The Glitch Mob song they used.

Y'know, every server automatically dims the volume of your songs when you reach "Sending Client Info", not just FL.

Wait they do? Is it a Gmod only thing because it never happened when i play on any other steam game. And it never happened before when i played on some build servers.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate