In Exactly 8 Days
In exactly 8 days i will post my last unban request even though i have nothing more to say. What if i were to add a video to it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Ehm, Okay?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(09-18-2012, 10:54 AM)Tomorrow Wrote: I think this thread is even worse than KarmaKeith's "ARM PIT" thread

Have to agree with you.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

If this is your last unban request dont make it stupid with a video. If you are seeking an unban try and make it as official as you possibly can. Videos arent official and make it seem like you are just goofing off with it and you do not actually want unbanned
Good luck DarkSider. And a video would probably not work.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The video was a joke just for the thread itself. As for the unban request i cant really say more it will basically just be me asking to be unbanned as there will be no reasoning behind it. It will most likely be denied in which case i will not be making a goodbye thread i will just not be active on the forums.
If you are already making jokes I don't know how you can take an unban seriously.
Tell you what
You got 2 choices here
1) leave all jokes and all sorts of clown crap behind while making an unban request, taking it with all seriousness and give an actual promises about changing your behavior by becoming a proper RPer and join this community nice and friendly
2) post Gangnam style video to make so called "joke" and after that having a long period of regrets about stupidity you done and the fact that you will never return to FL, probably the only RP community that you would love to be in

It's up to you
I have never met you, I believe you were permanently suspended before I became active on the server. But if I were in your position, and you seriously want to re-join Fearless then I suggest taking the time to actually change.

Perhaps add experience you have had with other, more serious roleplay servers (If you have). Use proper spelling and grammar, make it stand out; make the administrator who is reading said appeal think 'You know what? This guy is serious here, I believe he has changed'.

All of this can only be done if you yourself believe you have changed and really want to join fearless.

Otherwise, good luck.
Not that i don't want unbanned it is just even if i get unbanned I wont play much at all because I don't like gmod anymore.