Impersonation of me
These days my identity get's impersonated by people who hate me. Obviously, they do this to put my name in a bad daylight.

To give you an example: They fake conversations and make screenshots of it, this small image for example, makes me look like a corrupt owner:

[Image: XT0hC.png]

Of course, I would never say this, not over my dead body. This is the simpliest form of impersonating. The writing style of that message is also clearly not the same as mine.

A second example is today, a player called [FL] Soul Martini and a player [FL] Lt. Grub were playing on a server and said really bad things to other persons in that server. This was another way of impersonating me and my admin. I never join other server's than Fearless.

The last example is persons who set their Steam name the same as mine and launch self-made games on steam. A few days ago Elder, a former admin, did this. For people in his friend list it looked like:

[FL] SoulRipper is now playing 9/11 crash Flight Simulator.

This is of course a very childish action of him, not to mention it's horrible to joke about this tragic terrorist attack which killed thousand of innocent people. Disgusting. Earl (ex member) does similar things.

Luckily, it's easy for you to detect if I am the real owner of Fearless or not. Simply click on my name and go to my profile. Check my Gmod play hours, I have about 3800 of them. Other ways to identify me:

- My Steam page link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/fanrstein, and nothing else than that.
- I'm banned from VAC. (I used to have a CSS bunnyhop server myself and experimented with a bunnyhop script)
- I am member from Steam since exactly: July 16, 2007
- I am member of the Fearless Admins Steam Group.

It's harder to identify if a screenshot of a conversation is fake or not, but I ask here for your trust in me. If you're unsure, please contact me via a forum PM or Steam message and I will confirm whether I said that or not.

Probably more of these impersonation actions will occur, since there are a bunch of people who hate Fearless. I, however, will keep my spine straight and they will not overrule me with their childish acts. I'm also not going to give more attention to this matter since that is not what they deserve, I made this thread to inform you and to clarify the situation.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Another tip to see if it's me or not:

Use steams new nickname feature, you can tag players with nicknames so that no matter what name their useing, it will always show the nickname next to their current name.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.