MikeyTheFox/Pinkie Pie - Resigning
Tis thus only felt like yesterday when I came apon this wonderful land of fearless. I had great times and I will never forget them I'm not really good at goodbyes so ya, but I'd like to thank everyone for everything and all the admins for everything. So I'm sorry if I'm really cutting this goodbye speech short but I don't know what to say other then I had fun and I'll never forget the times I had here.

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine"
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • MLG420Sc0pes
Thank you for your long term service, it's been a pleasure working by your side.
It is sad to see you leave and I wish you nothing but the best for your future plans. You will always be welcome here.
Goodbye, I wish you the best in the future, and I do hope to see you again some day.
Goodbye, I hope to see you back here someday.
Thanks for everything Pinkie, Cya later.
Goodbye!
I wish you the absolute best in the future!
Goodbye..
I hope to see you one day again.
Thank you for your time.
It's sad to see you leave Mikey. I never wanted to stay distant , It was probably because of time zone differences :c

I wish you the best of the luck with everything.

I will look forward to your return , Stay safe!
Damn... Bye. :C
Sad to see you go, wish you the best of luck in whatever lies ahead.