I'm Very Sorry.
Sharkie:

I cannot get it. I get this error:

Spoiler: error

Ruxandra

V2D

Me and Ruxandra.

I am very sorry for what I did. (I went on a RDM Spree) And I would like a last chance on FL. I cannot describe how sorry I am. I will NO longer ruin RP chances, I love FearlessRP It is the BEST RPSERVER. I also appologise to the people that I rdmed. (Also, a Message to Pech, Them accounts that "I used for Bypassing Bans" Was actually My friends accoutns when they came over)

I will understand if you deny this.
Thank's for Reading my Unban Request /Shark
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
How the hell can you get 14 Bans i personally have 10 but next is perm. lulz 14.
Lol your name.
(10-26-2010, 04:30 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: 6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that.
Unban requests which do not feature a valid reason, including evidence, and just contain content like "I am so sorry for what I did, please unban me." - "I love your server, please let me play again." will get denied.
Explanation for this: The Unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

The ban you received is your punishment, feeling terribly sorry or loving our community does not make your rulebreak better.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021