Conspiracy Theories
We all know them... Which one's your favourite? (can be in terms of sheer idiocy, scale etc.)

Also, this thread endorses debating conspiracy threads, so if you say "I believe in the Illuminati" don't get sad when someone says "OBJECTION" and challenges you to a battle.

For more stuff on conspiracy theories (just a fun read)

http://www.cracked.com/article_19884_6-i...=yesincite
I find the widespread belief in a New World Order pretty funny. I myself haven't read up on it but people really believe the world could be controlled by a select group of 'leaders'. Have they seen how uncontrolled, idiotic and downright stupid most governments are in so called, 'advanced nations'? I doubt it could happen.

Oh well, merely pointing out my view that I will admit is not backed up or anything. Just getting the ball rolling.
(09-05-2012, 05:37 PM)Adman Wrote: I find the widespread belief in a New World Order pretty funny. I myself haven't read up on it but people really believe the world could be controlled by a select group of 'leaders'. Have they seen how uncontrolled, idiotic and downright stupid most governments are in so called, 'advanced nations'? I doubt it could happen.

But perhaps the idiotic governments are only to lull you into a fake sense of security D:
Do you believe in Inception Mr. Dylan?
Indeed that may be, if that's true.... then it doesn't bear thinking about!
Nazi UFOs

I have a whole fucking box-set of it.
Generally I'm against this sort of weirdo talk. Sorry, but that's my honest opinion.
I think most of it is pure bullshit and just made by people who's seeking attention or wants to stand out because they think something else.

My favorite consipracy however if I had to choose one, would be the one about 2pac.
It's actually quite fun how people thinks he's still alive and coming back with a blast of an album, saving us all from the "shit music" made today.
(09-05-2012, 07:11 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Generally I'm against this sort of weirdo talk. Sorry, but that's my honest opinion.
I think most of it is pure bullshit and just made by people who's seeking attention or wants to stand out because they think something else.

You are one of them! You are just saying this to get us off the right path! Look at the evidence!!!!

[Image: 2z6h446.png]
The following 2 users Like Dylan's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Blonde
Hmm i guess my favorite one have to be either that the government is hiding aliens in area 62 and i don't know if it counts but apparently there is still people that think that Elvis Presley is alive and faked his death.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Many politicians have actually spoken on forming a sort of new world order, which is pretty scary in my opinion