Loading Page Background
This started happening couple of weeks ago, but i now i would like to fix it, now when i load any server i dont see loading background, but i hear the music.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

This has happened for a while and I think it's something to do with GMod itself. Everyone has this problem I believe.
(09-02-2012, 09:12 AM)Adman Wrote: This has happened for a while and I think it's something to do with GMod itself. Everyone has this problem I believe.

I thought this was because of some update.
Correct me if i'm wrong but I think that the loading screen background doesn't work for anyone with a server ATM.
Like I said, I think some update caused the probs.
I do believe you're correct.
Ooh i remember if you press ESC in gmod which takes you to menu theres a cloud on top right talking about gmod13, and ti sais its a good thing, so the background might be this.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

At first I thought it's because I changed to Windows 8. Now I see that other people got the same problem on all the servers as I do...

P.S. - Windows 8 is shit of an OS. I don't recommend it, really... I'd rather get Win7 back and leave how it is
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
Windows 8 get released in the end of october? Anyway a gmod update broke the feature.