FUMKU Clan
Id like to point out a quote by faustie on the whole war mess that happened back then
Parts bolded for your convienece

Id like to point out a quote by faustie on the whole war mess that happened back then

" This whole war seems to have been a massive waste of time. Seriously, we have RP events we're trying to run here between FUMUKU, Black Mesa, etc, and it turns out massive raidfests like this are turning up.

If it happens again the clan who starts it is going to get a very sudden RP close with *A Black Mesa stealth bomber taking off from the BMF Valiant laid down high-explosives bunker-penetrator ordanance on [Insert clan who started wars name here]'s main base of operations. All known leaders and employees were killed, leaving them unable to fight a war or continue as a clan*.

Seriously, I will do that, fail wars like this are NOT on."

"The war was absolutely fail, far as I can see it was only started because you were pissed off at FUMUKU about Lombardi, which shouldn't even affect it because it is a NEW RP SITUATION.

Not to mention the war just lead to complete random raids, it was awful, stopped so many RP events that admin had planned that day. When a war comes to stop RP, it's time to end it.

Official clans are a privelage, not a right. And if deemed necessary, I can and will take away that privelage. "
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The decision has already been made, whining about it is not going to solve anything.

Thread locked.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.