Flame resigned
Goodbye, thanks for all you've done. Good luck in the future!
Yo mate, we've been together since we both joined - even tho you got admin before me Sad
I remember our RP in the awesome villa at our old v33x server map, we had a great time - we better keep the contact on steam.

And I respect your decision and you actually had balls to resign!.
I hope you will come back if you got time someday

Peace out bro <3

- andreas.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I am going to miss you, but we'll still play something time to time. Cheese
Going to miss you as Admin, my german derp. <3
I will miss you flame you gave me my first rp point, Although I didnt really know you that much everytime we associated you were always friendly and generally seemed like a good guy, good luck with whatever the future holds for you man.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
I never met you really. But I hear you're a great admin. A mature decision to resign, I will miss you!
It's a shame to see you go, mate, you've been here a long time and always did your job well. It's nice to see that you had the maturity to resign as well, rather than just lurk inactive, props to you for that. If you ever do free up time-wise, let us know, we'll be more than glad to have you back.

Your bro Foostie
Ahah I still got to Tranq you Flame. Had that Aug on me but, I gotcha! Anyways had a fun run. Goodbye
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I remember the first time i saw flame he was ignited while dealing with a bad raid i loved that man *Brofist*
It's not like im gone forever haha.

But yeah Reallife is catching up slowly with the school and the annoying and hard Examen <.<
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 2 users Like Flame's post:
  • HellShell, Catkillerfive
I must admit he was one of the most justiceful admins
And because of my lack of english I cant describe what exactly i mean
Sad to see you leaving
Good luck