Unban request on an admin abuse or mistake.
Your name: Mister Slendy

Your ban ID: 14313

Banned by: Ruxandra

Time: 4:46 +2 GMT

Server: v33x

Involved: Me and Extaci

Why we should unban you: Let me tell you the summary. We were farming at a house with contras and weeds, when suddenly a wild cop appeared. He said on radio "I found a suspicius building next to the lake". Then all cops came to our house. They were outside our door and threating us to open or they will come in. After that they found some contras at the back of our house so they knew that we had contras. I put a prop there but Rux demote me from Prop/toolgun/phisic. Then we destroyed our contras because they were too many and we were only 2. They called a SS and he broke in. I died. My friend tried to kill them but Rux banned him for Numpad abuse. I was PMing her that cops were NLRing (that was a big big big big true) but she didnt do anything. I saw 3-4 cops on the way for our house. After my friend get banned i told her that words "Pls teleport me i want you to tell you about extaci's ban" because he is new and he didnt know what is numpad abuse so he didnt admit it at first. I pmed her again and i said "You made a big mistake" and i get also banned. Propably for my last sentence but he thought i was threating her but i wasnt really. I thought she made a mistake to ban him because he had a button on the ground so he opened it and i was shooting. That is from my side. I get banned for 1 week and it's really unfair because you thought i was threating you. I get banned 1 more time for mistake ban and i have many bans now so please dont ban me without explaining you.
People should take this post into consideration, but I don't think you should have said "You made a big mistake".
You are aware if the fact that he/she will not be able to understand what you really meant.
And BTW you should use @ otherwise admins won't respond, plus, pm is in character so basically you are metagaming.
Eggplant
You kept bugging me about your friend and then ended with "You made a nig mistake", which I took as a threat.
I don't see any apollogy there.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.