Easier warrants.
Title of Suggestion: Easier warrants

Description: Well it would be nice if the Police commander & Head of SS could also do warrants.

Why: Reason being if the president is AFK, the police commander or the head of SS could do the warrant instead.
Isn't this already in place? I remember a Police Commander doing a warrant a couple of days ago.
By warrant i mean a real arrest/search warrant not a demanding warrant awaiting approval by the president.
(08-17-2012, 07:19 PM)racerfan Wrote: Isn't this already in place? I remember a Police Commander doing a warrant a couple of days ago.

Police commander can do warrants if there is no president job occupied
Hmmmmm i never knew that...
I think a ladder system should be implemented.

Police officers who do warrants have to receive approval from the chief.
SS agents who do warrants have to receive approval from the SS leader.
Whenever a leader is inactive, the president takes jurisdiction for the warrants.

In reality, the president doesn't deal with warrants. With a bit of a lighter load, the president can do more important things.
The following 4 users Like Noobias's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow, Ciryl, TB990, Termin
DISCLAIMER: Since this hasnt been approved/denied and its a suggestion, i do not see it as necro posting

(08-17-2012, 07:53 PM)Noobias Wrote: I think a ladder system should be implemented.

Police officers who do warrants have to receive approval from the chief.
SS agents who do warrants have to receive approval from the SS leader.
Whenever a leader is inactive, the president takes jurisdiction for the warrants.

In reality, the president doesn't deal with warrants. With a bit of a lighter load, the president can do more important things.

except that the majority of presidents doesnt do more than warrants when they have gotten their laws up

But hey, i like it, +support
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Bumping suggestions is allowed Wink.

+Support. I like the idea that the president/sergeants can give /warrant permissions to its staff, makes it a lot more fun and hopefully speeds up the process as well.
+ support
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
+Support

I really like the idea cuz sometimes the pres is afk and you need a warra t for a raid gg you wont get it in time but if you give perms to sgt to give warrants that would be cool and awesome.