Serious Time
after being banned so many times i am starting to look at myself as a minge i have 7 bans now, way to many. I dont want to be known as the guy who always breaks the rules and earns the status of mingebag from everyone else. so i am going to make a real promise to myself i am not going to break anymore rules. because i realised FLRP is a great community that i want to be a part of and when i see people getting perm banned for things things i have done i feel like a loser. I know the only difference between me and them is that they did it 1 too many times i dont want that to be me and i dont want to miss out on the fun that we all have here. i am posting this so people dont look upon me like i should be perm banned. I am done getting banned from now on i own my 7 bans and are not proud of them. Killjoy opened my eyes to the fact that i have been lucky and that if I am to continue I will lose out on all this community has to offer so wanted to put that out there so people can hold me to this i will not break anymore rules for the remainder of my stay with the Fearless Community if i am banned again i will play dark rp for a month to learn the horrors of what is to come if i am perm banned. Again I cant be sorry enough to the people i have hurt with my infractions of the rules. I will change...

ps. sorry this was in news i mis clicked and didnt realise it until i had posted it
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Uh, alright.
Why is this in news?
Obviously I've met you Armless, you're not a minge at heart, merely misguided at times. Probably not the best section to put this in but if this helps you to improve, and I hope you do, then by all means go for it. And stick to it! Good luck. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Haarek
i realised this was in the news section today and was like oh s****
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Armless ive played with you a few times and i dont see you as a minge at all.
If you think of yourself of a Minge, try and realise what your doing wrong that's getting you banned so many times. I'd suggest you have a good thorough look through the rules section and make sure you know what your doing that you shouldn't be. Then once your ready to stop, simply join the server and start off with some PassiveRP, Lemon Stands, Car Washes and other fun things that don't involve guns, death or giant props ;D.

Hope I could help.
(08-11-2012, 01:51 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: If you think of yourself of a Minge, try and realise what your doing wrong that's getting you banned so many times. I'd suggest you have a good thorough look through the rules section and make sure you know what your doing that you shouldn't be. Then once your ready to stop, simply join the server and start off with some PassiveRP, Lemon Stands, Car Washes and other fun things that don't involve guns, death or giant props ;D.

Hope I could help.

Wise words, pretty sure they will help. Wink
thanks for all the support guys it is much appreciated
is this news in the world?? :o
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-11-2012, 04:41 PM)Andreas Wrote: is this news in the world?? :o
Yes, kinda. But mostly a guy that posted in the wrong section by an accident.

If you would have read (No offence)
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.