Allowing SS to use a Sniper
(03-10-2013, 06:08 PM)BigPapaJett Wrote: It seems like this has been here for forever? Why isn't this approved yet?

Nobody knows...
(03-10-2013, 06:08 PM)BigPapaJett Wrote: It seems like this has been here for forever? Why isn't this approved yet?
Because it requires ~coding~
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
(03-11-2013, 06:01 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:

Just to give 2 kinds of SS a sniper? Nervous
+support, reasons stated above
(03-11-2013, 09:55 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 06:01 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:

Just to give 2 kinds of SS a sniper? Nervous

Yep.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
It doesn't require any additional coding that hasn't already been implemented.

All that needs to happen is that the snipers need to be added to the list of usable SS guns when the check is made. Temar has said to me it would literally take two seconds. The authority needs to come from higher up though.
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • Fillehh, Nadrickk, HellShell
(01-17-2013, 09:44 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: -Support

Its a pretty good idea, but i don't think that it will work.

SS already have powerful guns, that they can use during a raid, but if they also are allowed to equip a sniper, It makes the chances for the Rebels to fight back during a raid pretty unfair. If a SS has a sniper, you are not going to be able to take him out, not only because he has a sniper, also as he has got Kevlar on!

It took me 11 pages to find someone who had the same opinion as me, I agree with Commander Fi5h and his arguments.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Powerfull guns?
Which gun is stronger, a UMP or a Galil? I think we both know the answer. Raids at the moment are extremely unfair ATM, the government is UNDERPOWERED. People shoot them with extremely powerfull guns and have a huge advantage because of that. There are so many guns the government can't use, I can handle 5 officers with 1 gun. I can handle at least 2 SS agents with 1 of my guns. Giving SS agents 1 extra weapon to use isn't unfair.
(03-11-2013, 07:38 PM)HellShell Wrote: Powerfull guns?
Which gun is stronger, a UMP or a Galil? I think we both know the answer. Raids at the moment are extremely unfair ATM, the government is UNDERPOWERED. People shoot them with extremely powerfull guns and have a huge advantage because of that. There are so many guns the government can't use, I can handle 5 officers with 1 gun. I can handle at least 2 SS agents with 1 of my guns. Giving SS agents 1 extra weapon to use isn't unfair.

Do keep in mind that the government has 10 people that could be armed, while a gang has around 6 people.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
If you compare the Rebels and Government... You'll find out that the rebels can win with ease. They can use Tranqualizers, Snipers, Rifles, SMG's, pistols. Simply everything but the Tommy Gun. Give the SS agents 1 extra weapon... So they can at least be a little bit more tactical.

Also, it's just the ability to use it, not everyone has an AWP.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • ChrilLe