Allowing SS to use a Sniper
Seems fairly easy to implement.

I'm looking at you, Temar.
There was a big firefight a couple of days ago, the SS and Police officers were standing on one side of the tunnel, and the others on the other side.
The only thing they could do was shoot on the other dudes with a rifle or pistol, and well...
That didn't do well... The "rebels" Had snipers, tranqs, pistols, rifles, etc...
The only thing the government could possibly do was hiring someone with a sniper. ( That was me )

I think my point is pretty clear.
And I absolutly +support this.
And now...
Approve this!
As the SS-fanatic that i am, I love this idea and want to see this come through!

+support
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Decay, Da BeachiJR
I'd give this a support but whats point of having RP points to equip sniper if you could just equip sniper as unemployed and head to nexus top floor when none is there?
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • HellShell
sounds like a good idea
+support
+Support
Sounds great.
-Soapy (:
+support
+support

Just like in the Swat series and stuff... The SS carrying the sniper could be in the far end of the base or just behind a car assisting his teammates...
I was in a raid the other day, in which the base was (surprise, surprise) UM. We managed to eventually raid the base successfully but at with a huge loss of life.
We had a full SS squad raiding, along with several other players who had been hired as part of the President's government detail, and the raid was only successful due to numbers.
The rebels defending had only 3 players, and managed to stand off for a good 10-15 minutes with two AWP wielding players.

If we had even one SS who had the ability to equip a sniper, then the raid would have ended much quicker, allowing for less death and more time securing the city and protecting citizens.
Never thought suggestion to live for that long