Allowing SS to use a Sniper
Bumped so newer players who haven't yet seen this buried thread can read it and contribute to it.
Yes, this could improve roleplay as in real life there are usually sniper team's watching a president or high lead figure that would be hated by a minority.
Steam Name: Fallcon
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34631279
Personally I kinda think the President should have some input as to how the SS are armed .

Anyway... Yeah this is long overdue so this idea has my support without any RP requirement.
Don't see why not, honestly. Go into a fight where the OpFor is using fullblown assault rifles that they managed to obtain with ease, yourself being armed with a UMP, a piece-of-shit .45 SMG that kicks like a mule and you'll be lucky to kill something with it.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Government officials are always under powered IMO. +support
(08-17-2012, 07:54 AM)Grub Wrote: I like it BUT, I agree with toast... I've seen far too many people shooting at people from the top of nexus. If they could use a sniper, it would be even worst due to the fact the AWP would instantly kill anyone down below... I like the idea but, again 2rp points would keep the meat of people from AWPing people down below. I still recall when I used to be killed from nexus by SS shooting down at me.. Guess who couldn't get a name for a ban request?

So ability to use an AWP for 2rp points I agree with. Or at least One. AT LEAST..

I won't complain but it's virtually impossible for average joe who comes on once in a while but RP's well to get RP points, you have to be playing for long periods and get very well known in the community for simply playing alot and not being an asshole.

From being administrator in other games and communities I know that awards for good roleplay are often just given to people who do average roleplay and don't act like dicks and who are friends w/ admins or rp w/ admins alot to get noticed.

Average joe who rp's just as well won't get noticed, unless they are playing for unhealthy periods of time (which I admit I used to do, but not anymore).

Don't make it require RP points, and no I'm not complaining about RP points, but it's a flawed system unless admins are watching every players RP 24/7.
Steam Name: Fallcon
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34631279
The following 1 user Likes bottar1's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
He has got a huge point ^
Plus the fact that the average player doesn't need rp points to wield a sniper, so why should SS? 75% of the time it's almost just as easy for a person to get to top floor of nexus as it is for SS.
Bumped.
+Support!

:3
The system loves the richest boy, the richest girl is in the world. They'll buy her life for everything, her food, her clothes, her car, her dream.