Vocaloid
Vocaloid is a vocal synthesizer released in 2004, created to “sing” by piecing together phonemes (sounds made by humans to create words and syllables) at different pitches with different settings, such as vibrato, dynamics, pitch bends and transitions.

Hatsune Miku (初音ミク) is an application developed by Crypton Future Media and released in August 2007. Using Yamaha’s Vocaloid 2 technology and voice samples of Japanese voice actress Saki Fujita, the program allows the user to synthesize and optimize the singer’s voice in harmony. It was first introduced on the Japanese market with an official anime character, who has since reached iconic status within Otaku culture as well as mainstream J-Pop and online video culture as well.

I own both the "Miku Hatsune" and the "Luka Megurine" sound-packs whitch I got for £340

Here are two examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuA6cLzhJ...plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHtjI
This is horrible.

Edit: Why are you posting Music in the Discussion too?
(07-26-2012, 02:29 PM)Fultzy Wrote: This is horrible.

Edit: Why are you posting Music in the Discussion too?

Great explanation of your reasoning behind you thinking that.

(The reason it because it also falls into things like animation and even games to a certain extent.)
Alright.

And the reason I say this is because if I cant listen to 20 seconds of it, I say its horrible.
(07-26-2012, 02:49 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Alright.

And the reason I say this is because if I cant listen to 20 seconds of it, I say its horrible.

Fair enough, That is your opinion (And one that isn't blunt).
I don't really understand... is it some sort of auto-tune?
Lol adman 269 posts.
(07-26-2012, 02:59 PM)Adman Wrote: I don't really understand... is it some sort of auto-tune?

No, It is a piece of soft-ware that allows you to piece together phonemes and change different factors of it to make music.
(07-26-2012, 01:40 PM)Warior135 Wrote: the program allows the user to synthesize and optimize the singer’s voice in harmony.

Oh ok, I only ask because to me that sounds similar to an auto-tune. Nevermind.
YES.....Just...YES
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020