Unblacklist President
Name: twurk

Time/Date: 6PM 23/07/2012

Steam ID: 3457575

Blacklisted Job/Tool: Blacklisted from president

Admin who blacklisted you: StillAlive

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Hello. I should be unblacklisted from this job for many reasons.
I did not break a single rule.
I did not break any server rules, CityRP rules, general rules, ooc or ic rules, job rules, president rules, or any other rules that apply to the fearless server.
I promoted RP by enriching the server in a giant passiverp event.
I did not encourage any nlr, rdm, or negative rp.
Many admins were on while I was president, and many more came and went.
I was never warned or asked to stop.
After successful rp with many users of the server, I was suddenly teleported away and blacklisted. The user "blackdog" admitted to bringing in his administrator friend to get me blacklisted as he "did not like it". This is unjustified and this use of admin abuse is unacceptable to the fearless community!
I have done nothing wrong and will openly chat with any admin. StillAlive should not be allowed to abuse admin in this way, either.

Thank you very much for your time.
Just thought i'd say the guy made the whole server RP, and considering it is a serious rp server than this is good and should be promoted. It became a two sided game, you were either with him or with the rebels.

To me it looked like the admin just wanted president himself or was just not obeying his rules.

my opinon probably doesnt matter but yeah was silly to blacklist.
(07-23-2012, 10:29 PM)twurk Wrote: Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Promoteing failRP is still failRP, by demanding everyone in the city kneel while they walk, and threatening them with jail if they dont, this lead to many officers detaining anyone they saw standing, bringing RP in the server to a standstill in many areas

I did not break any server rules, CityRP rules, general rules, ooc or ic rules, job rules, president rules, or any other rules that apply to the fearless server.
See the above

Your "Passive" event led to a number of passive events being shut down due to police harassing them because they were not kneeling as they walked

You at one point blatently egged everyone on to raid you if they did not like it, this again is failRP

A tad puzzleing this

After successful rp with many users of the server, I was suddenly teleported away and blacklisted. The user "blackdog" admitted to bringing in his administrator friend to get me blacklisted as he "did not like it". This is unjustified and this use of admin abuse is unacceptable to the fearless community!

Successful RP is not what i would call arresting people in the streets for not kneeling as they walked, the moment you were booted from power the server cried out in joy that you no longer could make laws that actualy impeded server RP

I have done nothing wrong and will openly chat with any admin. StillAlive should not be allowed to abuse admin in this way, either.

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(07-23-2012, 11:09 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 10:29 PM)twurk Wrote: Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Promoteing failRP is still failRP, by demanding everyone in the city kneel while they walk, and threatening them with jail if they dont, this lead to many officers detaining anyone they saw standing, bringing RP in the server to a standstill in many areas

See the above

Your "Passive" event led to a number of passive events being shut down due to police harassing them because they were not kneeling as they walked

You at one point blatently egged everyone on to raid you if they did not like it, this again is failRP

A tad puzzleing this

Successful RP is not what i would call arresting people in the streets for not kneeling as they walked, the moment you were booted from power the server cried out in joy that you no longer could make laws that actualy impeded server RP

So.. I was administrating on v33x when I suddenly received reports from several persons about a mad and abusing president on v2d. One of the reporters was Blackdog who told me that you were forcing people to crouch or else they would get arrested. This didn't sound fair at all. Most of all unrealistic and like failRP.

I TP'd to you and tried to tell you what was wrong. It didn't seem like you understood anything at all. You even told me the exact sentence that you were banning rebels and corleone just to get raids on you (that's failRP again). You then told me that raiding was good RP and you liked it. Once again, failRP to make laws just to get yourself raided.

You didn't have any reasons to back up on your laws, but you just made them. And last but not least how am I an abusive admin? There was like 10 people who cheered when you got demoted, since you made it a living hell for them to play on v2d. A guy even disconnected just because of your ridicolous laws.
While I was president I created a lot of RP scenarios and lots of enjoyment in the server.

I was in power as a dictator. I was a "King". All players, while in my kingdom, were to remain kneeled (submissive to king). I did not RDM, NLR, FearRP, or FailRP.

While I was president, I interacted with the other players and provided a positive environment for all of our amusements.

I was not warned or told to stop my actions by any admins, in any of the five hours I played for.

I was then blacklisted from president for a month.

This is just an admin abusing his privileges for a friend, which is both unfair and against what the community is all about.
(07-23-2012, 11:17 PM)StillAlive Wrote: So.. I was administrating on v33x when I suddenly received reports from several persons about a mad and abusing president on v2d. One of the reporters was Blackdog who told me that you were forcing people to crouch or else they would get arrested. This didn't sound fair at all. Most of all unrealistic and like failRP.

I TP'd to you and tried to tell you what was wrong. It didn't seem like you understood anything at all. You even told me the exact sentence that you were banning rebels and corleone just to get raids on you (that's failRP again). You then told me that raiding was good RP and you liked it. Once again, failRP to make laws just to get yourself raided.

You didn't have any reasons to back up on your laws, but you just made them. And last but not least how am I an abusive admin? There was like 10 people who cheered when you got demoted, since you made it a living hell for them to play on v2d. A guy even disconnected just because of your ridicolous laws.

First of all, Blackdog came on for about 5 minutes before messaging me about the president and how he wanted him removed. He wasn't there for the hole 5 hours we had this going WHILE admins were on-line. Second, we banned the corleones and rebels because they tried to raid the president MULTIPLE times which many times you broke NLR. Also StillAlive, You came in in the middle of the RP and you clearly didn't know anything of which was going on and you make a quick decision to demote the president?. Also you say you received reports "suddenly" , that's because we started to arrest people for 15 minutes, OFCOURSE they're going to complain! We just had a strong government and people couldn't manage to kill us. They're were no broken rules, you simply had to walk around crouching while you were in the city. . Clearly admin abuse, Also 18000 MINUTES X 2 BLACKLIST BANS are you serious, for something that's highly controversal.. smh
You guys really think you're going to win this case?

What sort of admin will approve a president saying "I like raids, they are good for RP, so I ask for them by making these laws".
Worst shit I've heard in a long time.

And don't you dare saying I'm biased. I hardly talk to Blackdog, I only wrote to him because he was the only one from my friendlist who was online and on v2d AFTER I heard from other users on v33x, that there was a failRP'ing president on v2d.

Now, I will not write anymore but instead wait for an SA to overlook this.
I will not change my opinion but if I can, I will talk to the other players who were online, as you had your reign of terror going on.
They will justify it.
(07-24-2012, 12:41 AM)StillAlive Wrote: You guys really think you're going to win this case?

What sort of admin will approve a president saying "I like raids, they are good for RP, so I ask for them by making these laws".
While i was present during the entire time, not once was there anything like said above said in BROADCAST, RADIO, or ADVERT. Therefore its OOC and not the "president" in-character. What your trying to say here is that no president makes any laws regarding the public that would affect them in matter which would cause a protest/RAID, Its good RP and you see it all the time (KING,DICTATOR, ..etc)

And don't you dare saying I'm biased. I hardly talk to Blackdog, I only wrote to him because he was the only one from my friendlist who was online and on v2d AFTER I heard from other users on v33x, that there was a failRP'ing president on v2d.

Now, I will not write anymore but instead wait for an SA to overlook this.
I will not change my opinion but if I can, I will talk to the other players who were online, as you had your reign of terror going on.
They will justify it.
(07-24-2012, 12:16 AM)twurk Wrote: While I was president I created a lot of RP scenarios and lots of enjoyment in the server.

I was in power as a dictator. I was a "King". All players, while in my kingdom, were to remain kneeled (submissive to king). I did not RDM, NLR, FearRP, or FailRP.

While I was president, I interacted with the other players and provided a positive environment for all of our amusements.

I was not warned or told to stop my actions by any admins, in any of the five hours I played for.

I was then blacklisted from president for a month.

This is just an admin abusing his privileges for a friend, which is both unfair and against what the community is all about.

No really please just keep that black list you are terrible president with that king and kneel just for your own good.