Basse and Flux waves goodbye!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3O3JcTZps0

It's time for me to leave, after 928 hours.. I can't believe I were gonna spend that much time on a Garry's Mod server. Earning these hours less than 6 months, ive made so many friends and enemies, eventhough I wanna thank some individual persons for making me not leaving FL, and who actually has caused me to please me everyday to come home and log on FL. These people also makes me laugh everday, and smile. But right now, I have some important errands I have to think about so that's why i'm leaving FL for good or for a while. I will try to stay active on the forum as much as I can.

Staff:
Ruxandra: Keep up the good work, i'm gonna miss seeing you bringing justice to the mingebags and all the admin abuse threads on you, makes my day, also a great admin.

Alexia: great admin, gonna miss you High Queen!

Temar: Damn, you're making a great progress on the CityRP with your crazy coding and stuff.. Gonna miss your Stare of Death, Number 1 developer of all time.

StillAlive: Great admin, you're taking good care of v33x, keep up the good work.

Pechvarry: I haven't seen you so much around, but I have done some roleplay with you, and it was damn cool, great admin.

Beflok: You're my number 1 favourite admin.. I promise when I see you on FL I will come and talk with ya.

WorldWideCoffee: You... I still love you eventhough you've almost made me pass out a couple of times with your slender stuff, and I love your voice, great admin!

Zzzzap: You son of a kartoffel! I'm sorry for leaving you<3 Great admin, and a GREAT Duty Leader /me salutes.

Shadow: Done countless Mafia RP with you, you're the best Don ever, great admin!

PrivateToast : I have never played with you, but ive seen you alot on v33x, serving the minges.. Great admin!

Holdem: Where are you hiding?! I miss your great police RP! Great admin!

Mahti: I have actually done some Mafia RP with you aswell, we took over the government and I will never forget that day, so much fun! Great admin.

Andreas: Probably the oldest admin I think, you've made me laugh so hard many times, and a great admin!

Flame: Never seen you so much around, but I can remember I threw frying pans in your head which made me laugh hard because you never found out who did it, great admin!

Killjoy, Faustie and Mikey: Great super admins, and your crazy RP events.. Keep up the good work.

Soul and Nudelholz: Soul, you're a great owner of the community, and you have so much control and overview.
Nudelholz: Never seen you around, but ive seen you posting great threads and active on the forum..Great co-owner.
Mikey: You must be the only one who can actually RP as fireman, and you're great at admining!
Edit: Grub, a very good trial-admin. Before I got time to message my issues through @, you're already there. Faster than a light! Great admin

Players:
Earl: Damn buddy, it hurts my feelings to leave you, you're my favourite guy all time, you've made me laugh countless of times and we have done so much fun RP's together, I <3 u noob!

Tingfinder: I'm gonna miss you my husband D: <3 It's sad to leave you, we got along so fast, and we've had so much fun together on FL!

Nevinator: Aw man, i'm gonna miss you coming up my face asking me: "Basse, playground please?" at the cub foods, done countless of mafia RP together and we got along so fast, gonna miss you<3.

Reliqua: We've had so much fun together while playng on FL! I'm gonna miss you mate<3.

Fultzy: Very active on forums, and a very kind person! I'm gonna miss you, had so much fun while playing on FL<3.

Blackdog: Hopefully you will become admin again, you were a great admin and you're also a GREAT builder! Your hotel is eye-candy.

Hostage: Wow, i'm gonna miss your voice.. Always happy and a great builder with the crazy Slyfox drones and stuff.

Doctor_Enzyme: Ah man, long time no see... Where have you been? I remember it all started with I helped you gain money and help you alot ingame as you also helped me alot! Gonna miss your voice:" Hey Baseee"

Campress: Done countless of Mafia RP together, and you're also a great builder! Gonna miss you<3

The_Alpha_Dog: My dog... Gonna miss playing with you! Great guy, very active on the forums and a positive guy<3.

Equalizer: Eventhough you're a dick sometimes, i'm still gonna miss you and your nice constructions.

Birdie: Thank you for all the joy and happiness! Had so much fun together while playing on FL, and you've made me laugh so many times!

Loopy: Holy macaroni, I think you're the first guy I started to play with on FL, you're a great guy and i'm gonna miss you

iGinger: Hai ginger, you've made me laugh so hard all the times i'm playing with you, when you're screaming, and the awesome Gangwar RP!

Flux and Discord: I can't describe how much I love you, and how many times we have been RPing together.

DerStorm: I'm gonna miss you mate, you're a great writer and I love your RP's. Using the me commands alot.

Enemy Snipaah: I'm gonna miss you man! I think it all started with me and you were in a crowbar fight and suddenly we became friends and had alot of great time on FL!

Chimpballs: We had so much fun together, and i'm gonna miss your "toodledo"!

xTC224x: I'm gonna miss you, eventhough we ain't talking that much together.. Dixie horn!<3

-bZ-Spartan: Ah man, you drunk f***.. Made me laugh when you ran after me with crowbar screaming like a maniac just because I looked at you. And don't you dare shave your beard next time!

Spartanjunior: Had alot of fun times together along with Earl, chimpballs, iGinger etc.. Great guy, and a great roleplayer!

If I forgot someone, tell me.
Farewell friends!
The following 8 users Like Basse's post:
  • equal, The_Alpha_Dog, Flux, DerStorm, Spartan, Spartanjunior, Enzyme, Mr. Flaminator
Welp Goodbye Basse... I will always recall the times coffee would scare the living shit out of you :p
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Basse
Bye. :c
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • Basse
(07-22-2012, 10:44 PM)grub Wrote: Welp Goodbye Basse... I will always recall the times coffee would scare the living shit out of you :p

Do it, I beg you =D
(07-22-2012, 09:45 PM)Equalizer Wrote: It will be weird to play on v2d without having you and Discord there really...

Not only in a negative way but also a very positive way.

Later'
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Basse
This flucking sucks.

Return in the future man, we will miss you </3

:*(

And goodbye to flux, even though i do not really know you :0
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Basse
Welcome to the goodbye club!
The following 2 users Like The_Alpha_Dog's post: