Goodbye Fearless And whoever knew me.
Thumbs Up 
Good bye Fearless Community!
I Have Decided To leave from the server for many reasons, But the main one is just to move on with my life and actually start doing something with it. Therefore i am going to finish my last year of high school and start looking for some colleges and find out what i really want to study for, And Also i am leaving because i have gotten tired with all the abuse from players and admins. But i have met allot of good people in the community, They Have thought me many things and helped me out with allot. But i hope to return some time in the future, But i just need time to get away from all this head ache from this game.

Special thanks too.
Soul - For making this whole thing be possible like honestly this is a great community and you have done well.!

Zzzzaps - Your a great person you helped me out with allot, and your the only admin i trust on this server and think your the best.

Malvek - You are A great Friend you always Play fearless with me when I'm on it, we have a ton of fun when we role play and i wish we could role play some more. Your a good freind.

Hoodrat97 - My brother, your the only one ill have and your the best im glad we had fun on this server but its time for me to move on.

Im sorry for people i forgot to mention, But I hope to play with you all some other day goodbye.

(mainly i also posted this thread due to my last ban it is a boycott to never join back to this server due to insubordinate admins and their laziness to actually look into things well.)
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

Well...

Bye.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Hoodrat38
Goodbye I guess.

Even though I don't know you
you shouldn't let your ignorance
consume you.
The following 1 user Likes Rain999's post:
  • Hoodrat38
Good riddance.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Goodbye.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Hoodrat38
Best of luck to you in the future man. Hope everything with school goes well for you.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Hoodrat38
Sad

Good luck in the future Hoodrat, will see you around mate
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Hoodrat38
Good luck in the future, peace! :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Hoodrat38
(07-17-2012, 08:43 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Good riddance.

Charming, No offence, But that was VERY rude...

(I see what he means about admins....)
The following 5 users Like Warior135's post:
  • Haarek, Dubwub, Ms. Mudpie, Nadrickk, Hoodrat38
Baaah, Ciao Hoodrat!

Goodluck in the future. :C
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Hoodrat38