Unban Request [FL:RP] DaRock
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] DaRock

[b]Your ban ID: 12369

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Server: V2D/Ban request

Involved: [FL:RP] DaRock, unnamedand, zick1337 and some random raid man

Why we should unban you:The claim that i faded a window in my house is not right, it was faded like 1 min before or 2 min because is toggle activeded and even after the shot it was still faded you can even shoot through the glass.

and 2 days seems little to must? what about a kick? don't get it did all the admin told me?
I believe that this is right. I know DaRock, and he never really lied. Plus, 2 Days?! Omg? And btw, why ban him? I mean, look at that raider. What was his reason to raid in the first place? I believe that he should be unbanned, and if it is true, that he faded with the windows, well, why 2 days then?! The raider was randomraiding, so giv him 1/2 day, really... And cant you read the logs? I don't know much about the logs btw. Well, I assist DaRock in this case.
Random raid man? My name is Reliqua. and I was not raiding you. I was simply observing your base. You had Zick1337 come up right next to me, and you faded the door, shot me in the head, and faded it back. It was both RDM and fade and shoot. Grub was watching.
Door? you do even not seen where i was. I told you to guys to get out 3 times in advert but you didn't!? and why you raning around with guns?...
You said UM. I was not in UM. I was on the road. You can't shoot me for standing on the road.
Also, you did have contra by the way. So if I raided you, it wouldn't had been random. You should probably set up your base before setting up contra. You left it plenty open for me to hear that contra.
You were just on the build server..

Besides that..

One, Do to the fact the rebels had a wonderful doomfort, I decided to watch over it.. I see you open a "window" and then Close it as soon as you kill Reli.. In which case It seems you only killed him for his guns since his friend grabbed the guns at a perfect time..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
it was not for his gun at all? they keep ran around inside the base to with guns and make some gunpoint at us? and i just think 2 days is way to must? it was even not me that picked up the gun? and i did it for protecting my rebels and my printers yeah so it will be find if you could cut down the time to 10 houres. i did maby break some rules but the did to.
Woah woah woah. You're completely lying. I, nor the other man I was with EVER pulled out our guns. I keep a gun on me simply for protection. Whether that is a low powered pistol, or an M3 shotgun. When you say we had you at gun point, you know you're lying. You did it for protecting my rebels? You sniped me for standing on a road. I was just seeing what was going on. You RDM'd me and you know it.
ok why do grub then say it was for get you gun?? and now you are luying you pulled your gun out 3 times or more. and zick1337 was on his way to kill you...

Grub i think you are a great andmin and just doing you job but 2 days seems to must thats all.
And what reasons does zick have to kill me? I never pulled out a gun, I had one out, but it was not showing. If he would have killed me, it would've been RDM just like you did to me.