So how are things on the server?
(07-11-2012, 05:34 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Alright first of all i want to say sorry to Fultzy when i read the message i was already in a pissed of mood and i have a anger management issue which often leads to me taking out agression on people that have done nothing wrong so first of all i am sorry. And also Black Talon isn't just a Gmod clan we use that name when we play other games as CSS. And also i use it because i like to be original and i think it is polite to do that since you don't end a letter that you send with just a blank space. And if you haven't noticed it i usually only do it on my opening posts in a new thread or if im just going to comment on a thread once.

It's cool dude. It happens. I was just curious to the reason and thanks for telling me. The server has been fine by the way.
seems like people say that the server is fine or as it have always been...Woundering if i might dropp by for a second or two just to check it out sometime today.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Why wouldnt you? You make is seem like it is a sin to get on the server.
(07-12-2012, 05:12 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Why wouldnt you? You make is seem like it is a sin to get on the server.

Unfortunately, in my religion spending time on a RP server is a sin. I am a Jedi.

I joke I joke c:
(07-12-2012, 05:12 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Why wouldnt you? You make is seem like it is a sin to get on the server.

Yeah i know there is nothing wrong with it but i have this dumb feeling that im betraying my friends by doing that since i told them i wouldn't log on until they came back or if they even came back. Altough im starting to feel like logging on more and more so might do it just for fun.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(07-11-2012, 05:34 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Because no matter where i go on the freaking internet now adays the only thing i see are 10 year old kids shouting racial slurs at each other trying to be cool and its seriously starting to piss me off oh and also the endless i f**d your mom arguments i have to hear every singel freaking day and i also have to endure all people that think they are so cool with their music and language and this makes me sick of the so called internet and this is also the reason why i only talk to friends on the net or people i know can be mature
Oh and also what do you have to do with my so called arguement with fultzy? i suggest you don't get in the middle of something that don't involve you to save people some aggrevation
You shouldn't be on the internet then.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-12-2012, 11:25 PM)Midget Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 05:34 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Because no matter where i go on the freaking internet now adays the only thing i see are 10 year old kids shouting racial slurs at each other trying to be cool and its seriously starting to piss me off oh and also the endless i f**d your mom arguments i have to hear every singel freaking day and i also have to endure all people that think they are so cool with their music and language and this makes me sick of the so called internet and this is also the reason why i only talk to friends on the net or people i know can be mature
Oh and also what do you have to do with my so called arguement with fultzy? i suggest you don't get in the middle of something that don't involve you to save people some aggrevation
You shouldn't be on the internet then.

Yeah but what the hell am i supposed to do then it's not like if i went out in to society i would find better people. People outside down in the towns and out in society are about 10 times worse.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate