The potatoes good bye.
Hello.. Wait, I mean good bye.

Now, I doubt many of you know who I am but I have 270 hours or so, but now I've realised I'm getting rather.. Hmm how to put this, tired of FL. I cannot say I'll be gone forever but, for now, this is good bye.

Now, I cannot say I've been the best member of FL, I have 10 bans and that's part of the reason I'm going, I feel I will be permed fairly soon so I want to put that off as much as possible. And, well quite frankly I've pissed quite a few people off. Anyway I would like to say a few words for random people.

Minimacfox - Your a G.

Shadow - First admin who I properly spoke to, your pretty cool I guess. But you hack on CSS. I hate you for that.

Alexia - Smelly admin.

WorldWideCoffee - You are also smelly, because, you live in a portable dumpster that doubles up as your weapon.

Killjoy - Your my least favourite yet my favourite admin, because, you hate me because I'm a minge, and I claimed you disliked me because I was blacker than you without realising you were in the TeamSpeak channel. But your my favourite because every time I see you putting someone in their place it makes me smile ( And you do that a lot )

Colonel Burger - (You won't read this but oh well) when I first got back on FL after being permed I messaged you on TS to let me in, since then you were awesome.

Can't think of anything else to say so I'll just finish of now.
Thanks for the good and bad times,
Spud.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
The following 1 user Likes Spud's post:
  • Dubwub
Im gona miss you, potato, You were a fun person on TS one of my favourite's actually,

Anyway, See ya potato
Oh god, that would be embarrising!

Goodbye!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Stop filming me!
(07-09-2012, 09:11 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Stop filming me!

NEVER
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
Bye spud :c

Hope you can find something to occupy you ; p
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
See ya bro, never saw you much but from what I did, you were a funny guy Wink

Hope to see you back. Tounge
Sad

Bye Spud.
Bye potato!
nice
NOOO!

You're such a fun guy to play with. Sad
No, wait, you're the most fun guy to play with!

D'aww, goodbye then.

At least I've got you on Steam. Cheese
So I could play some other games with you.

DayZ, hehe.
I lost my signature.