Slenderman c:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn59FJ4HrmU

This is the first video to the documentary of Slenderman.

Though it may not be real...

You will not sleep.

Remember...

SLENDER MAN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Caboose
Slenderman is another urban legend, like bloody mary.
I know the whole story behind him. Tounge
It's some kind of rapist with long-ass arms.
I lost my signature.
Is the video a jump scare?

But anyway-

The Slender-man is an urban myth, I researched it for about a week Tounge
Slenderman actually comes from Germany.

He is a forest fairy that follows kids until they tell their parents what they did wrong.

But if most myths today...

He abducts them c:

Beflok is my idol

(07-09-2012, 12:00 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Slenderman actually comes from Germany.

He is a forest fairy that follows kids until they tell their parents what they did wrong.

He abducts them c:

So this Mr. Slenderman is alot like a certain guy called Chris*****.

Isnt he COFFE?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
Slenderman as far as i know is a person with long arms that abducts children as he is often said to be doing.

Taken from know your meme (may not be 100% accurate):
Der Großmann[45] is german for “The Great Man” and is often translated into copypastas as The Tall Man. It is rumored to be a German folklore concerning a tall boogeyman existing since the 16th century, which was introduced to the mythos as a point of origin for the creature. It has been used in the Slender Man web series by TribeTwelve[29] and many creepypastas.[46] Other recurring names are Schwarzwald (“The Black forest”), an actual place in Germany where the creature is said to have first appeared, and Der Ritter (“The Knight”) based on several 16th century woodcuts by Hans Freckenberg that featured a strange figure duelling another man (shown below, left). On March 17th, 2011, Encyclopedia Slenderia[47] published a post revealing that the original woodcut of Der Ritter did not show additional limbs (shown below, right).
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Who's this slenderma-
(07-09-2012, 12:53 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 12:00 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Slenderman actually comes from Germany.

He abducts them c:

So this Mr. Slenderman is alot like a certain guy called Chris*****.

Isnt he COFFE?

You lost me ;-;

Beflok is my idol

ARE YOU READING MY MIND!? I HAVE JUST STARTED WATCHING THIS AND I WAS ABOUT TO POST IT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD COFFEE!
Pointless information that probably everyone knew before i learned it 3 days ago incomming in.
For those who don't know slenderman is the inspiration for the endermen in Minecraft.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate