Happy boi :]
Mwuhahaha, I FINALLY joined the server after it had stopped at "Sending Clinet Info" 4 times in a row. I said in OOC that I missed my old stuff when Fallen shows up, and starts a vote. it said "Should skaara get his stuff back?".
The results were 12 of 18 that voted yes, so He told me to DC and come back within some minutes. I did, and all of my old stuff is back at my new user.
Thank you so extremely much, Fallen! Cheese And thanks to those who voted yes Smile And for those 6 that voted no: May you live a long and painfull life in hell! Cheese Heart
Damn Skaara your posting about everything you can.. :d
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I'm a boy with many thoughts, and I could have posted over doubled as many posts than what i already am. I'm trying my best not to troll you guys, so keep that in mind! Cheese
Those 6 people prolly didn't vote, thanks for damning the innocent. Time to go Dante on your ass Skaara. Smile
(01-01-2011, 05:22 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I'm a boy with many thoughts, and I could have posted over doubled as many posts than what i already am. I'm trying my best not to troll you guys, so keep that in mind! Cheese

You need to get yourself some friends, to talk with xD.