Mysterious Sender
I was just checking my email and somebody spammed my inbox saying

"I hope you like f*cking kitty p*rn, quit f*cking posting pictures of cat you stupid f*cking n*igger."

http://www.dark-circuit.com/random/data/...20p*rn.jpg
( I censored the words that are inappropriate )

And mainly the only people who know my email are my friends ( they would never do this ) and the fearless RP forums.. and I'm not accusing anyone of doing this but this.. that is just wrong and trollish. The sender's email name is Fruit Loops.
[Image: ssigms.png]
Quote:Me:you cant touch me tho
BombFire:becomes a ghost and pokes him
BombFire:Ima physical ghost
Me:becomes a priest and kills him
BombFire:NU

That is horrible, who is unrespectful enough to pester you in such a way? Have you posted any ban requests on anybody lately or annoyed somebody?
(07-04-2012, 10:14 PM)DerStorm Wrote: That is horrible, who is unrespectful enough to pester you in such a way? Have you posted any ban requests on anybody lately or annoyed somebody?

I haven't and it is just annoying! But I do have enemies on Fearless RP who probably hate the hell out of me.

(07-04-2012, 10:15 PM)Earl Wrote: It's more than likely, a sad little boy. Who takes all his aggression and anger out on someone who obviously lives a better and more successful life then them.

Spam my email next time tough guy : [email protected]

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want this.. even though I haven't looked at it and I don't plan on doing so.

I'm going to call it. It's probably wee. He was pestering you and being a racist on my channel in Teamspeak, and it wouldn't surprise me if that was him.
It's more than likely, a sad little boy. Who takes all his aggression and anger out on someone who obviously lives a better and more successful life then them.

Spam my email next time tough guy, considering your more than likely reading this : [email protected]
The following 1 user Likes earl's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
i dont think emails are public info, altho i pretty sure posting it in a thread is :p
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • earl
(07-04-2012, 10:22 PM)Reliqua Wrote: I'm going to call it. It's probably wee. He was pestering you and being a racist on my channel in Teamspeak, and it wouldn't surprise me if that was him.

Funny gesture, too bad I dont have his email and my name isnt "Fruit Loops"
OMGFruitLoops

K1tty P*rn, you freaking f*rry n*gger
To: IceHawk
Why do you like freaking kitty p*rn you freaking piece of shi*t n*gger?
Does it get you off to freaking post pictures of cats to every freaking thread you see?
GTFO you stupid piece of sh*t furry

Fruit Loops , why don't you post on this thread? And enough sending me these messages.

Well, search the "post your pet" thread and look for a-hole activity.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Dont worry everyone, I bet this guy is just a regular w*nker that cant get a life.