Poll: Because i have a Iron Cross does that make me a nazi like some people call me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes you are.
7.41%
2 7.41%
No you are not
25.93%
7 25.93%
People are just stupid
66.67%
18 66.67%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I want FL's opinion on something.
Alright so well i am starting to get sick of a certain thing that happens to me way to often IRL and i would like to hear your opinion of it. Well so here's the deal. I am very patriotic of my country and proud like you should be but the thing that is bugging me is that i am constantly being called a rasist/nazi. Okay i can get why people call me a rasist just because there have been a few incidents where i have had arguments with people from other races. But here is the thing. Do you know why i am being called a nazi? because of this little thing. [Image: 56168-20090710140755.jpg] that is a malteserskors or as it is mostly commonly known in English a Iron Cross which is a medal handed out for bravery. Alright so the thing is i have a necklace with that symbol so. What is your opinion on this? am i a nazi just because i have one? or are people just stupid as shit? Will love to hear you guys answers.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

There's no problem with it, but people these days are morons.
I don't really see why that would label you a Nazi. People are just being narrow-minded.
Those crosses are also really popular with bikers, and they're not Nazis.
I don't see anything wrong with it I guess its just people find anything offensive nowadays.
Some narrow-minded individuals still attribute modern Germany with it's history. I am sure many Germans hate Nazism and Hitler as much as everyone else. There is nothing wrong with having a necklace of the iron cross (Much better to have a real one though? Tounge) as it is a symbol of bravery and is an award that had been awarded almost 100 years before Hitler ever adapted it.
It is not rascism, it's purely a military logo, thats all.
I don't even get why they call you a Nazi for that..
I lost my signature.
Thank you!! finally some people that understand that the Iron Cross is a military symbol and not a purely symbol of the Nazis. Once again Thank you people for understanding that you can't imagine how annoying it is to be called a Nazi day after day just because i own an Iron Cross. And as Reliqua pointed out the whole reason why i own one is because most of my family are Bikers or people that own american muscle cars.

(06-27-2012, 06:54 AM)LolCat Wrote: I don't even get why they call you a Nazi for that..

Well you see LolCat the reason why people call me a Nazi is because The Iron Cross was a medal that (if i remember correctly) Hitler himself earned and then when he had the power in germany they did some changes with the Iron Cross medal like adding a Eagle to it and other such things which makes a lot of small minded people think that the Iron Cross is purely a Nazi only symbol which would be strange as heck since even the King of Sweden has an Iron Cross.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(06-27-2012, 06:54 AM)LolCat Wrote: I don't even get why they call you a Nazi for that..

Ghost_walker Wrote:Well you see LolCat the reason why people call me a Nazi is because The Iron Cross was a medal that (if i remember correctly) Hitler himself earned and then when he had the power in germany they did some changes with the Iron Cross medal like adding a Eagle to it and other such things which makes a lot of small minded people think that the Iron Cross is purely a Nazi only symbol which would be strange as heck since even the King of Sweden has an Iron Cross.

Oh, okay, I didn't know that.
Just because Hitler got that medal doesn't mean everyone wearing it is a Nazi.
It must be hard to handle those narrow minded people calling you a racist.
If it's handed out for bravery, and the king of Sweden even wore it, then it's a good thing you wear it.
I lost my signature.
I suppose you get called a nazi at school. Those guys probably doesn't even know what the holocaust is.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • LowerFlowerPower