anyway of getting unpermed
hey, its THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!! (back to sr603 cause thats the original and im sticking to it) and I was permed for a 14th ban, BUT I was wondering if its EVEN SLIGHTLY POSSIBLE to get unbanned, I do not want to post an unban request before I even know if its possible, thanks, bye! Its been along time, I went to Nova since im banned, and what they use is similar to fearless so hell with it, why not join them, if im permed here and there coding is similar, why not play with them, but since there branching out and all this stuff, and I was going to leave anyways, im going out in quote "style" so again, I just wanna know if its even slightly possible to be unpermed. if there is a way, I post an unban request.

soulripper, coffee, beflock (if you remember me) and any other admins that remember me, its been awhile since I talked to you, so hi.
1. Why are you permabanned (ban reason).
2. What are your previous bans.
and 3. You can always make a unban request unless Admin tells you that you can't (saw 1 guy get permabanned for literally breaking every rule in the book, the community owner said that he can make a unban request in 6 months, he is still banned).
It is possible to get Unbanned from a permban, I've done it my self. (Dol wit et)
Depends on alot though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Slick Rick
It is possible yeah but its hard to get it aproved i know one who got permbanned for trooper hack and trust me that guy never used hack he made 1 or 2 unban request's STILL BANNED ....... Bad luck for Seb' and for you to
Quote:Before you write an unban request, read these rules.

1. First of all remember to USE the template, if you are not using it your unban request will get denied.

2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
- the accused player
- the accusing player
- a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request.
- Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will give you a ban.

The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will be a big mess.

3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

4. Don't beg and whinge in your request. It does not help and can lead to a rejection of your request.

5. If your unban request was denied you have to wait until you can post your next one, those are the waiting times:

Bantime under 1 week - You are NOT ALLOWED to post a 2nd unban request.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 week after the denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 month after the denial.
Permanent ban - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 months after the denial.

A 3rd unban request can NOT be made, no matter how long your ban is.

Disobeying those waiting times will lead to a warning which increases your warning level by 30%.

6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that.
Unban requests which do not feature a valid reason, including evidence, and just contain content like "I am so sorry for what I did, please unban me." - "I love your server, please let me play again." will get denied.
Explanation for this: The Unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

The ban you received is your punishment, feeling terribly sorry or loving our community does not make your rulebreak better. We like to see that people apologize for their mistakes, do that via PM to the admin, do not write an unban request, you will not receive an unban because you are sorry or fell in love with our server.

Writing an unban request without a valid reason for it will lead to an immediate deny of the request.
Dare to think!
Yeah it's possible, but you basically bragging about how you wanted to go out in "Style" has probably already ruined your chances lol