Permanent ban - Unban Request
Your name: (Kierannnn) <-- That was my steam name at the time, it's now; Fabulous Taric (Steam id: STEAM_0:0:44238449)

Your ban ID: (6719)

Banned by: (Console)

Server: (Both)

Involved: (Tyran/iBloodbound)

Why we should unban you: I'd like to explain the prop spamming ban;
I know prop spamming is very wrong, and I will understand 100% if I do not get unbanned, but I am extremely sorry for it. When I did this I was just having a terrible time on the server. (No admins were online and people were rdming/cdming/random arresting). I was still new to the server at that point so I didn't think to file ban requests on the forum as I couldn't imagine myself continuing on the server after that. I know it's a lame ass excuse, but it's true.

So yeah, I'd like to be unbanned so I can get back to playing on a good RP server yet again. Thanks in advance if I do get unbanned, but no worries if this ban is not removed, I understand I did wrong and I am willing to deal with the consequences.

I would also like to speak to an administrator too on either Teamspeak/Skype/Ventrilo just to explain the matter if further details are needed. Yet again, thank you in advance if the ban is lifted.
Ban ID: 6719
Reason: Ban request approved
Expire: Never
Banned by: Console
Thanks for getting that. I edited the new ban ID into the post.
I usually have a zero tolerance for prop spammers etc, but I do believe you should get a second chance to prove yourself different, as you seem sorry for it.
Thanks man. I just hope whoever makes the decisions on unban requests looks over this soon xD
Right, I know it's bad to self-bump an unban request (especially a permanent ban), but I made this a week ago and I still haven't had a proper reply. Just hoping this can be looked over soon!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9399
Nudelholz will make the final call.
You've been unbanned. Please note that if you get caught propspamming, killing or blocking (on purpose of course) you will be banned permanently again. This doesn't include other rulebreaks.
Dare to think!
Thanks a million!