What is wrong with my 'DogRP'
My recent ban for 1 Month and five days was do to "12 priors, FailRP, random raiding, ignoring admins" with the Fail RP being a 'dog entity' RP in which I befriended a contrafarmer and got into his base. From there I took snapshots of the contrafarmers contra, and reported it to the police. When the police arrived at the building he opened the doors, and allowed the SS/Police to come through the 1st door[he had two gates], and then let go of his button and bolted away. When he stopped to probably equip a gun I came behind him and hostage roped him. Afterward I walked up to the gate, and let the SS in to arrest him.

Make note: I never announced I wasn't human. If you actually look at the first image my job clearly states 'dog entity' this practically nullifies any argument stating, 'your confusing players'

Into my sentence, I've attempted numerous times to ask a rather simple question of, 'What did I do wrong?' or what is 'fail rp'
All I've gotten is a guide to RP which yet again hasn't provided I've done anything inherently wrong.
So lets be blunt and straight forward.
Three questions guys:
1. What is wrong with being an informant?
2. How exactly did I 'random raid' when I was allowed into the facility and was aiding Police/SS looking for contra?
3. What is the judgement/guideline of bad or good RP if it falls within the rules?
That is all.
The following 5 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • earl, monk, BlackDog, Anonymoose, WorldWideCoffee
Your UB request is what I would call constant repetition of illogical arguments from the other standpoint, and being closed by the same admin that you were banned by, whom added no further reasoning as to why your ban should be upheld. Seems like a vendetta unless I'm missing a detail.

Just tossing this out there, you probably shouldn't lock this thread for being an unban request if you're planning on it, because it really isn't. It's Joey asking a very simple question.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
If I am being honest I agree with you here Joey. Whilst my only meeting with you so far has been with your trigger happy SS side the person who allowed you in is completely at fault here.
Whilst clearly the Entity would suggest you not being an actual dog I have a feeling that most people would disregard it due to a lack of understanding and so would treat you as a dog.
In any case, the person allowing you into their base was, in my opinion, stupid. If you're contrafarming you don't let someone in to 'look' around; whether they're a dog or not.
A Perplexing situation
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
You've been banned for ignoring an admin decision. What you should've done is accepting his statement, and write on the forums your view about it. Not argueing with an admin on the server, they're busy enough already.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • beflok, Flux
But why should I accept a statement which is counter-productive? Was I breaking rules or not obeying the RP Guideline? No.
In your mind Soul... Why would you prevent a Passive RP?

Also - Why would I deserve a month ban for passive rp'ing....?
I cannot believe we are still talking about this.

First you were mostly banned for the reasons soul stated.

Secondly like I told you if you tried to RP as a dog entity a lot of players would mistake you for just trying to RP a dog. The user you went and raided thought so as he said in ooc "I found a dog in a gas mask Cheese". A lot of people try to RP as animals so when you bark IC and tell them over pm that you are a dog I can see why they would be confused if all the sudden this dog in their minds was taking pictures and tying them up. Some players hardly understand english let alone "entitys". This is why I told you no in thinking for the sake of all players not just one.

You clearly should have at least discussed it with me or another admin instead of disobeying a ruling on the matter.

I don't know if you and black dog don't care about my word or something but you should because I am trying to create a smooth RP environment for all players.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-18-2012, 09:52 PM)Beflok Wrote: I don't know if you and black dog don't care about my word or something but you should because I am trying to create a smooth RP environment for all players.

Please dont refer to me as someone who completely ignores the rules of the server, you of all people should know me better.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(06-18-2012, 10:01 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 09:52 PM)Beflok Wrote: I don't know if you and black dog don't care about my word or something but you should because I am trying to create a smooth RP environment for all players.

Please dont refer to me as someone who completely ignores the rules of the server, you of all people should know me better.

I never said you ignore any rules but you sure did ignore me. I know you follow all the rules but I never really see any respect shown. Anytime I make a ruling you guys always argue with it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Beflok Wrote:Secondly like I told you if you tried to RP as a dog entity a lot of players would mistake you for just trying to RP a dog.
If a dog is talking to you, it ain't a dog.

Beflok Wrote:The user you went and raided thought so as he said in ooc "I found a dog in a gas mask "
He found me and let me in... Doesn't that provide I didn't raid?(A matter of fact... I called the Police/SS)

Beflok Wrote:A lot of people try to RP as animals so when you bark IC and tell them over pm that you are a dog I can see why they would be confused if all the sudden this dog in their minds was taking pictures and tying them up.
I also said numerous things over IC and PM[PM is IC] to provide I was human. 'Dog Entity' alone should set off some alarms.

Beflok Wrote:Some players hardly understand english let alone "entitys".
Server's defined language is English. The word entity and entities is used in similar fashion with minor differences in every Romance/Germanic Language.

Beflok Wrote:You clearly should have at least discussed it with me or another admin instead of disobeying a ruling on the matter.
You practically said 'No' when I asked 'Why..?' IIRC.

Beflok Wrote:I don't know if you and black dog don't care about my word or something but you should because I am trying to create a smooth RP environment for all players.
The whole 'incident' couldn't of gone anymore smoothly. It practically was butter on silk.