Should I get....
So, I have enough money to buy only one of these games. The problem is, I can't decide which one to buy. Here's a list:

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Mass-Effect 3
Skyrim
Saints Row the Third
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Max Payne 3

Please reply soon!

P.S: The game will be on console (Xbox)

[EDIT] Give me a reason, as well!
SKYRIM

But why? Hmmm..I should edit my thread post to: You have to give me a reason why.
Because of the freeroam Nord-land, the epic quests, the different factions and the epic equipment. I thought it wasn't my style when i played it first, but it caught me. It's so freaking epic. 'Nuff said.

The following 1 user Likes Blonde's post:
  • equal
You could pirate most of those games, my suggestion would be to get Max Payne 3.
The following 1 user Likes Sergeno's post:
  • Spartan
Skyrim, if you're into fantasy epics where you enter you fight dragons and shit.

Otherwise, Saints Row 3 just because.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
None.

Get Worms Reloaded, Harvest moon and Animal crossing.

You may think I am thick but all of them will last you AGES.
I would recommend Mass Effect 3, but in order to finish it properly you need Mass Effect 1 and 2 alongside the DLC's.

So yeah, the best guess is Skyrim since they are releasing the Dawnguard DLC in around 1 month.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Well it's quite hard since it all depends on what style of player you are.

Like freeroam, good stories and epic questlines? Go for Skyrim.
Like freeroam, but you're more into beating up people with a purple dildo and drive in tanks? Go for Saints Row.
Like massive storyline where you have to buy other games to play it to the fullest? Go for Mass Effect.
Like bullettime and pretty good storyline with what I've heard should be a good game? Go for Max Payne.

Personally I would take Skyrim. So many great experiences with it, and it can last you for very long.
Want a game with the best storyline, writing and conspiracies, best art style, best soundtrack, most badass main character and most interesting stealth/combat blend? Get Deus Ex.