Server is down
Hello all,

The server is down again and we decided that this needs to stop. We are going to rent a dedicated server!

This means that we finally have the control about the server and that we are more independence. We can't host a server on failing hostings, so that's why we decided this.

We hope that the normal servers comes up soon again, I'm discussing about the new dedicated hosting in the meantime.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
well i dont really know what dedicated servers is... so i just hope the server will come back up soon! Smile
(12-23-2010, 06:36 PM)alexandra Wrote: well i dont really know what dedicated servers is... so i just hope the server will come back up soon! Smile
Alright let me try to explain it:

Our server is now hosted on a computer. On that computer are hosted 10 other servers from other customers.

Soon we got our own computer, with only our server running on it. That's a dedicated.
Will our money and stats be the same?
Wow, that's gotta cost 10 times more, doesnt it?? :O
Can we then play with over 30 players without lag? That would be great!
NOTE: This Dedicated server will cost a lot more to run than the regular Game Server, which means if you get some money for Christmas, you may want to help pay for it. Smile

I'm guessing we're using what money we already have to run it and it's not eating into Soul's funds. Regardless, I need to find a way to donate again. Tounge
(12-23-2010, 07:05 PM)MontyPilon Wrote: Will our money and stats be the same?
Yes Smile
If this is the only way to get the server back then I suppose we should do it.
It's gonna cost moneh, we need m0ar donaters.