Can i do this?
OK so i wanna post a Suggestion on bug or glitch And i wanna show Wat that tool can abuse can i make a video about It I'm asking this so i wont get banned While Making a video on Wat Stuff the tool gun can abuse
Best Option.

Make the YouTube video private, and post the link in the private report section.
(06-10-2012, 10:46 PM)Nevinator Wrote: Best Option.

Make the YouTube video private, and post the link in the private report section.

Ok but will i get banned if i do it and admins see im Abusing the tool orso?
(06-11-2012, 10:53 AM)demon Wrote:

Ok but will i get banned if i do it and admins see im Abusing the tool orso?

I think that you should make the video in Singleplayer or maybe on the build server if there isn't many people on.
(06-11-2012, 10:53 AM)demon Wrote: Ok but will i get banned if i do it and admins see im Abusing the tool orso?

Not if you are making the video to report the abuse. In order to show it to us you have to do it of course.
Dare to think!
You cant be banned for using it in sigleplayer

BUT if you will use in Multiplayer you can be banned :/
if you ask an admin in game and explain what it is your doing it should be ok.
(06-13-2012, 05:34 AM)komahanaru Wrote: if you ask an admin in game and explain what it is your doing it should be ok.

Ok
I also suggest doing this in a very hidden place or maybe in a building of some sort. Just make sure to buy the doors.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub