Fearless machinima idea thingy?
Yeah... I was thinking about making maybe like a series about Fearless and Evocity, I am still working on some script, just an idea though.

If people like the idea and want to help its great Tounge.
I had no clue to where to put this so why not off topic right? (nyan nyan nyan)

Anyways, I'm still working on story-line script etc, But please don't think it would be a serious thing like drama or something :/
I want to make it funny, but not go overboard of course.

If people would like the idea it would be great
I'm going to look where I saved the script and I can give you like a little intro or something Tounge

If people actually find this a funny project/idea/whatever and they want to help, its good but you will have to have a Microphone, plus with the recording of the footage people will not speak in-game, just because in my opinion it would look terrible when people on youtube watch it, and they see that annoying microphone swirling above the head of the player :/ it would make it so unprofessional, So people should have microphone just because I will dub the footage with the voices of course.

Got any ideas? Criticize? Want to be in? Questions.. I'm ready for them.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
The following 1 user Likes gregnator's post:
  • earl
If you need any actors im down to help youCheese
Rather hard to give any critique, if we have nothing to base it on.
Well, if you require a 72-year-old-constipated-man-with-a-heart-condition voice, just PM me.

Beat quote for my voice: "Oh, you small little tallywacker!"
Was playing Dead Soace 2 multiplayer when I said this and got loads of laughter from other players.
Hahaha, i'll keep that in mind :p
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all