Ban request Arkillion and Jelqaloid
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Arkillion and Jelqaloid

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the pony?)Arkillion=STEAM_0:0:18481174

Jelqaloid=STEAM_0:0:21141698

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)17:59-18:01 or 18:59-19:01 I'm too lazy to figure it the gmt system out,parden me. (or utc+02:00)

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V2d

Summary: (What happened?)So today i was one the server and i was building and refining a house of mine when suddenly i saw 2 security guards coming on foot...so i walked up to them and just said "Hey",they complimented my house and all that and when i thought that they had left,it turned out that they were still there after i heard my car alarm going off...so i rushed outside and saw one of the security guards starting to drive my car(random car stealing)...so i took out an aug and shot him to death...now 2 second after that when i saw the other one...i pointed my aug at him and told him to run away,he stayed still for a few seconds and then pulled out a crowbar and killed me while i was aiming at him with my gun (fear-rp),now shortly after my death when i spawned in town about 30 seconds later i saw they driving in my car in town,racing around...one of them (the driver) jumped out and saw me,after seeing me he got into my car and tried to cdm me,after that failed he tried again and cdmed a random by stander (I have no clue if that was intentional or not) and after that i disconnected to post this ban request.
All can be seen in the logs,so please please please check it,i would really like my aug being refunded :/
And sorry if i sound raged or inpatient,its probably because i am raged and inpatient atm.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
CDM=Evidence 1#

Their names=Evidence 2#

Also after raging on the ooc,pezz told me that he had seen them doing something similiar before,so i might get him as a witness too,also please do look at the logs.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

Here is some more evidence.

[Image: 2A44B672E2A9E4B66AA44DEAB16A854C49C75CCF]
Alpha Dog

Told you to leave and pulled out my crowbar and said please leave on comms since you just NLR'd to come back after you went into one of the rooms we had, you continued to do this FOUR times over 5 minutes just to cause grief.
That's wrong... I came back to get some screen shots and you instantly killed me without even looking at my name.
(05-22-2012, 06:03 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: That's wrong... I came back to get some screen shots and you instantly killed me without even looking at my name.
So you broke NLR.
No I stayed outside where you spawn to get some screen shots and you ran out and started hitting me.
(05-22-2012, 06:09 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: No I stayed outside where you spawn to get some screen shots and you ran out and started hitting me.
So you broke NLR, also funny how you say I RAN OUTSIDE yet I'm in the Tides Hotel where you broke NLR and ran inside.
You killed me in one of the Tides Hotel rooms and then I stayed outside Tides Hotel to wait until you strike again.
(05-22-2012, 06:14 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: You killed me in one of the Tides Hotel rooms and then I stayed outside Tides Hotel to wait until you strike again.
So you stayed outside yet you post a screenshot of YOU inside.

Ok.
That's not inside... That's the door but opened.