Unban me now, this is crazy.
Your name: (Steam friends name)
SpaghettiCat
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Ruxandra
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Chimpballs
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I got banned for random raiding.
Ruxandra Tp'd to me, I started to explain and told her and then she said
"You shouldnt feed him with fire"
That made no sense, I said explain please before I continued my story of why I molatoved the guy and before she explained she banned me.

The guy at UM was a BMD and owned the whole of it to himself, after asking him nicely to sell he started swearing at us. He continued,we even offered to pay him.
I unholsted a molatov, and said to him look I have this I don't want to use it so please stop swearing and lets talk.
He continued,then jumped down and attacked me with his fists.
I threw the molatov at him,which took down one bit of his wall.
He then got crowbarred by another rebel.
ALL his weed was left there, we didn't touch it. We just left, obviously the guy wasn't going to sell.

So why the hell ban me ruxandra? Why not let me finish? Why not talk english? God damn.
That was a very bad reason to raid. As long as he owns all the doors, he can base there all alone.

The only reason why you admitted it was because you were afraid to be banned for a week.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The reason I admitted it was because chimpballs PM'd me whilst I was on steam browser saying about you asking in OOC. I didn't even raid him rux, I left his weed, check for yourself. The molatov was out for scare factor and then he came at us so I threw it at HIM not his base..
Hey,

Yh, the BMD just started on him even though SpaghettiCat was trying to be nice. I don't see why Spag's attack was seen as random considering the BMD attacked him. I think this was a hasty ban is all. I vouch for SpaghettiCat.

Peace,
Adam
It's true, though I was driving down the road when the molotov was thrown, so i wasn't there for when he was swearing.
But the fact remains that he did not even kill the BMD. So why didn't the rebel that did get banned? We also left his weed because it was not a raid, they simply wanted the land.
(05-20-2012, 04:29 PM)ChimpB Wrote: It's true, though I was driving down the road when the molotov was thrown, so i wasn't there for when he was swearing.
But the fact remains that he did not even kill the BMD. So why didn't the rebel that did get banned? We also left his weed because it was not a raid, they simply wanted the land.

Not a reason to raid and he still threw the molotov.
Credit goes to Jamie.
What? How is some guy coming at me trying to hit me and possibly kill me not a reason?
And once again since you ignored my post we DID NOT RAID. He still had ALL of his weed, the only reason his base got hit was because I threw it in a panic at him to try and kill him before he unholstered a crowbar and took it.
Well I'd call the attack valid. If he starts insulting and doesn't want to do his job then fair enough.

Hell, I would've demoted the BMD for being absolutely terrible at what he should do.
Thanks Smile

I like it how Rux see's your reply and mine but dosen't reply, mature..
I'm waiting for Temar to show me the logs to check out your story. Thank you for the remark by the way.

Edit: You know what, I'm not even going to bother.

Ban is under 24 hours, Denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.