Company of Heroes
Hey guys.

I bought the Company of Heroes complete pack last weekend and as an avid RTS player, I really like this game, but none of my steam friends seem to either have it or want to play it.

So, if they're's anyone who wishes to give the game a go or play with me just leave a nice little comment and a friend request! I can teach those who are beginners and discuss tactics with those who are experienced!

Thanks!
[Image: source.gif]
I can play the game at full settings :3

But seriously, You need to get the Eastern front and the Modern-combat mods
CoH is an awsome game, but i still perfer Men of war over it anyday in terms of a WW2 RTS game
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Those aren't my screenies btw, I picked them up. I can run on ultra settings (:

As I said, do add(:
CoH i a really good game Wink but i like "command and conquer" series better Cheese
I got the whole bunddle too but my computer can't even run it at the lowest graphics..

It sucks.

Amazing RTS game though.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Dubwub
(05-20-2012, 04:33 PM)StillAlive Wrote: I got the whole bunddle too but my computer can't even run it at the lowest graphics..

It sucks.

Amazing RTS game though.
Buy this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nvidia-GTX550Ti-...081&sr=8-2

I can run it at full settings without slow-down Tounge
Surprised nones added yet! come on guys!
(05-20-2012, 04:33 PM)StillAlive Wrote: I got the whole bunddle too but my computer can't even run it at the lowest graphics..

It sucks.

Amazing RTS game though.

you mean c&c?
Simple game winner on a 3v3: each person needs to specialize in differant tasks, 1 gets Mortars, AT, and MG's, the other goes Armoured Fury(Tanks) and the third goes for a very nice infantry spam.

I'll re-edit this post with alot of detail as soon as I have the time.