FL CSS
Sounds great Cheese love to join, but i got to use my old account to play CSS because i was VAC banned few years ago after i got my account recovered from hackers >.> long story
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Is this for FL members only or can 'outsiders' join too?
Add quick bomb defuse plugin. You must choose colour when you plant bomb and defuser can try pick same colour when defusing if he wants.
If colour is wrong, Boom. If not bomb is defused.
Nice... Cheese
Also, can you add Frag Radio? I want to listed to some music while playing.
(05-23-2012, 08:01 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Nice... Cheese

I like music in game so I added it...

I'm actually looking for a plugin with different radio stations, you can choose a genre and it will play a radio station with that genre...
Dare to think!
(05-23-2012, 10:33 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 08:01 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Nice... Cheese

I like music in game so I added it...

I'm actually looking for a plugin with different radio stations, you can choose a genre and it will play a radio station with that genre...

If only you could hook it up to Pandora.

I don't see the point in a radio in a CSS server tho. You can't hear the enemy, what is the point? Cheese
(05-23-2012, 10:43 PM)Shadow Wrote: I don't see the point in a radio in a CSS server tho. You can't hear the enemy, what is the point? Cheese

Well, true for some maps, but all the fight yard maps for exampe... you don't really need to hear anybody.

Still if you prefer playing without music, you don't have to turn the radio on Wink.
Dare to think!
You can adjust the frag radio volume from 0% (Off) to 100% (on and on full volume), at least last time I checked.
Why has the server been down for the past few days?
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep