Random Ban
Star 
Hi I was random Banned for asking I had to get my friend unbanned I offer 20k ingame But then I was banned, it's like paying to get out of Jail In real live I was banned for 7 days to ask for it is what I do not understand is that you will have the most Real Live Server but it seems to you just for others in the jail fool you will pay for that e can come out just like real Live in it's just like the saying in will have a server that would last as a real live nearly as but just to be banned for asking it would be the same if I went to jail and suprgte round I could pay to get my father out of jail and then you just put me in Jail Admin It is just not Well done, it is not as real live server if i just bannd'er an unreasonably[/size][/font]
I don't think it was so randomly, due the fact you are also not able to use the template written in the sticky.

A ban is something out of character, you can't just offer money to an admin to get him unbanned, this is considered bribing.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
You have till the time of Soul's post + 24 hours too fix, or will be denied simply for no template, and then you wont even get considered for unban / reduced time
Unban request denied for not using template.

[Image: judge_hammer.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.