Been thinking
bffs 4 evaaa i neva wunna loose u broski!

weve known like since soOOOoOoOooooOo short timez but like now U R like 1 of the most important personzZz in like my whole life!!!11!!!11oneleven

Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Colonel Burger
(05-17-2012, 11:31 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: bffs 4 evaaa i neva wunna loose u broski!

weve known like since soOOOoOoOooooOo short timez but like now U R like 1 of the most important personzZz in like my whole life!!!11!!!11oneleven

haha nudel always manages to bring a smile to my face xD
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I've got pretty much no idea who you are, but if you want us to point out things to consider, sure.

Lacking sense of privacy - you're taking this to random people on the internet,
Overly emotional - you've made a big thing out of an absolutely pointless situation,
Low self esteem - your first conclusion was that there's something wrong with you,
Overly shy - The wording, attempted politeness and excessive use of smileys shows that you felt very insecure about posting this and you're afraid of what the replies might be.

Judging by how much of a deal you've made from this and how much you emphasize being a Black Talon Veteran Soldier, I can tell that you've got no proud achievements in your real, everyday life - this is also backed up by the fact that you made this thread and the points I previously mentioned.

Tips:
You should rethink your personal life. Get hobbies, be socially active, do what you want and don't be afraid of what others might think of it. If you want to be liked by others then rethink your imago or something, I've got no idea how you act or what you look life in person, so I can't help you with that just now.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Killjoy killed this thread.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Nudelholz
I didn't post it to troll or flame or anything - just my honest conclusions.
I think you are a friendly person. Keep it up.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
You should listen to Killjoy, honestly, he isn't trying to put you down, he's giving you good advice. Take from it.
(05-17-2012, 12:34 PM)Dylan Wrote: Killjoy killed this thread.

[Image: 20541625.jpg]

You should probably rethink your choice of job and consider studying psychology.
Dare to think!
(05-17-2012, 12:41 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I didn't post it to troll or flame or anything - just my honest conclusions.

I meant it as in: "Go home everyone, nothing to see here, Killjoy summed up everything there is to say here. The thread is dead."
guess i have to agree with killjoy pretty much sums me up in a nut shell i am.

lacking sense of privacy
overly emotional
have low selfesteem am really shy and have no friends mostly so yeah pretty much sums it up.

you should become a psychologist killjoy Tounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate