What happened to him?
Discussion regarding...

Coal Felpz

Why was this man banned? He seemed legit, and a respected member of the community. Please explain?
He asked an Admin to ban him from the forums for 2 weeks. As well as for this thread here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13342
(05-16-2012, 06:21 PM)Serpent Lord Wrote: He asked an Admin to ban him from the forums for 2 weeks. As well as for this thread here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13342

Why Huh haha
Yeah he asked to be banned for 2 weeks. Well it would be mean in we disallowed that. Smile No idea why though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
So he got himself banned, for having a picture of himself smoking weed, which HE didnt even publish on the site?
What the fuck?
If anything, SJ should be punished, permed even, for discrediting a person to that extent, showing real life pictures of him, WITHOUT PERMISSION, and so forth. His behaviour is simply disgusting, he even says himself
"Chances are I get permed for this...
But let me just say: "It was worth it.""

I would vote SJ for a perm, if I had the chance. That kind of behaviour is simply inexcusable. He could aswell have posted a picture of anyone else, making fun of their obesity, or any other physical weakness. Disgusting, really.

EDIT: Further than that, making SIGNATURES of it.. That is fucking incredible, man. And the people's reactions to the picture are incredibly disgusting aswell. "The fact that he thinks drugs are cool makes this troll more than okay." No. No it does not. Whether or not drugs are OK is a personal opinion, not one that deserves ridicule. This reaction is simply mind boggling. I've never tried weed, and I'm 16, but I will admit I look forward to trying it once next month. I do not see marijuana as something particularly harmful (especially as both my dad has been smoking it since he was a teen and turned out fine, and since it's LESS HARMFUL THAN ALCOHOL AND NICOTINE!)
I mean... SJ even ridiculed a person SO MUCH that he wanted to be gone for two weeks. That is just bullying.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • GRiiM
(05-17-2012, 01:35 PM)Dylan Wrote: So he got himself banned, for having a picture of himself smoking weed, which HE didnt even publish on the site?
What the ***?
If anything, SJ should be punished, permed even, for discrediting a person to that extent, showing real life pictures of him, WITHOUT PERMISSION, and so forth. His behaviour is simply disgusting, he even says himself

I would vote SJ for a perm, if I had the chance. That kind of behaviour is simply inexcusable. He could aswell have posted a picture of anyone else, making fun of their obesity, or any other physical weakness. Disgusting, really.
(05-17-2012, 01:35 PM)Dylan Wrote: -Cut

You pretty much said everything I thought when I read this. He may smoke weed but that has nothing to do with the server at all. I don't approve of drugs but I'm not going to tell them to stop if it's not harming anyone then it has nothing to do with me. It's their choice.

Did s.j receive any kind of punishment for posting this?
(05-17-2012, 01:35 PM)Dylan Wrote: So he got himself banned, for having a picture of himself smoking weed, which HE didnt even publish on the site?
What the ***?

You obviously don't know why he is banned Dylan.

He WANTED to get a ban from the forum, so he could run away from his problems and pretend like this never happened before.
Yes I talked to him about this.

(05-17-2012, 01:35 PM)Dylan Wrote: If anything, SJ should be punished, permed even, for discrediting a person to that extent, showing real life pictures of him, WITHOUT PERMISSION, and so forth. His behaviour is simply disgusting, he even says himself
Maybe s.J did cross the line, but this was also a lesson to Coal and several other people who thinks smoking weed is cool, its not and never will be. People should smoke it for their own enjoyment and not to show off to their friends/internet.

(05-17-2012, 01:35 PM)Dylan Wrote: I would vote SJ for a perm, if I had the chance. That kind of behaviour is simply inexcusable. He could aswell have posted a picture of anyone else, making fun of their obesity, or any other physical weakness. Disgusting, really.

Comparing smoking and obesity is really weird, you think someone would show off they are obese? Lol, I dont think so, nor would s.J make a thread like this if somebody told him they were obese.

Also I could answer any questions regarding him, if you have more.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
(05-17-2012, 05:54 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Snip

I never said that it wasn't Coal's decision to be banned. I said "He got himself banned" as in "He banned himself due to the embarrassment this was".
Also, guess what, whether or not weed-smoking is cool, is entirely personal. You say Coal deserves to be belittled publicly, because of his own personal opinions regarding a certain subject? Are you mental, good sir? Not only is marijuana smoking entirely a gray area (since y'know, some need it for their diseases, and, oyeah.. It's still less harmful than nicotine and alcohol (as a matter of fact I would assume you are a drinker, but somehow weed-smoking is off limits? Get real)).

SJ crossed every line there was, he belittled a person publicly to the point where the person didn't even want to be present for 2 freaking weeks. That is downright bullying, it's vile, primal and barbaric. Is that really the kind of image we want people to have of this community?

(05-17-2012, 05:54 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Comparing smoking and obesity is really weird, you think someone would show off they are obese? Lol, I dont think so, nor would s.J make a thread like this if somebody told him they were obese.

So ridiculing someone for their addiction, or beliefs is ok, but personal appearance is off limits? it's the same principle, you are bullying someone, whether it be appearance, hobby or taste, it's disgraceful.
Indeed s.J did a stupid thing that could of got him banned for a long time.
I'm not saying he deserved this, nobody deserves this. But he sure did deserve a good lesson, and he got that.
This also made him realize what he is doing, and what he shouldn't do again.

This is the internet, you shouldn't be doing things like Coal did, that is completely stupid and unnecessary, and exactly stuff like that can lead to this.
But yes I do agree that it's sad that Coal had to run from this, he's a great guy if you get to know him.