What happened to him?
(05-17-2012, 06:51 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Indeed s.J did a stupid thing that could of got him banned for a long time.
I'm not saying he deserved this, nobody deserves this. But he sure did deserve a good lesson, and he got that.
This also made him realize what he is doing, and what he shouldn't do again.

This is the internet, you shouldn't be doing things like Coal did, that is completely stupid and unnecessary, and exactly stuff like that can lead to this.
But yes I do agree that it's sad that Coal had to run from this, he's a great guy if you get to know him.

Coal deserves what from doing what? Supporting marijuana? That is in itself a political viewpoint which is totally legit. Not something he should be punished from having, because that'd be, y'know, FASCISM. this is Fearless, while I don't know the forum rules by heart, I do think they would say something about NOT disrespecting others, which S.j. did very, very well in that thread. It was downright cyberbullying. Calling it "the internets" does not make it better, and saying it was Coal's fault is like the sharia law of saying that raped women deserved it, y'know, f****** mental.
(05-17-2012, 06:54 PM)Dylan Wrote: Coal deserves what from doing what? Supporting marijuana? That is in itself a political viewpoint which is totally legit. Not something he should be punished from having, because that'd be, y'know, FASCISM. this is Fearless, while I don't know the forum rules by heart, I do think they would say something about NOT disrespecting others, which S.j. did very, very well in that thread. It was downright cyberbullying. Calling it "the internets" does not make it better, and saying it was Coal's fault is like the sharia law of saying that raped women deserved it, y'know, f****** mental.

You think this is about support marijuana? Jesus christ.

And you think this is the same as the Sharia Law? That has NO fucking relation to this at all, Holy shit you are a weird person for thinking like that..
(05-17-2012, 07:00 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 06:54 PM)Dylan Wrote: Coal deserves what from doing what? Supporting marijuana? That is in itself a political viewpoint which is totally legit. Not something he should be punished from having, because that'd be, y'know, FASCISM. this is Fearless, while I don't know the forum rules by heart, I do think they would say something about NOT disrespecting others, which S.j. did very, very well in that thread. It was downright cyberbullying. Calling it "the internets" does not make it better, and saying it was Coal's fault is like the sharia law of saying that raped women deserved it, y'know, f****** mental.

Then what is it about?

Your own words:
Maybe s.J did cross the line, but this was also a lesson to Coal and several other people who thinks smoking weed is cool, its not and never will be. People should smoke it for their own enjoyment and not to show off to their friends/internet.

No shit I think this is still about marijuana, when you say that.
(05-17-2012, 07:02 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 07:00 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:

Then what is it about?

Your own words:
Maybe s.J did cross the line, but this was also a lesson to Coal and several other people who thinks smoking weed is cool, its not and never will be. People should smoke it for their own enjoyment and not to show off to their friends/internet.

No shit I think this is still about marijuana, when you say that.

Its not about SUPPORTING Marijuana, do I have to cut it out in pieces for you? Really?

Fine,

The problem is that Coal is posing and bragging about his weed, trying to act cool and tough on the internet, that's what the problem is.

It has nothing to do with him supporting marijuana and its case.
(05-17-2012, 07:06 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Its not about SUPPORTING Marijuana, do I have to cut it out in pieces for you? Really?

Fine,

The problem is that Coal is posing and bragging about his weed, trying to act cool and tough on the internet, that's what the problem is.

It has nothing to do with him supporting marijuana and its case.

Then let me cut out my stand on this:

S.J. bullied Coal, publicly denounced, belittled and ridiculed him. You are objectively a bastard, if you supported the treatment he recieved. There is no excuse for that kind of disrespect, when it is unprovoked.

Coal thinking weed smoking is cool and bragging about it does NOT warrant a public BULLYING campaign.
No excuse is viable for it.
I have never said I supported s.J, nor do I think Coal deserved this kind of punishment.

Yes, this is bullying, and its wrong, No doubt in that Dylan. I do NOT support it, my point tho is that Coal got a lesson in his action, regardless of this thread
(05-17-2012, 07:18 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: I have never said I supported s.J, nor do I think Coal deserved this kind of punishment.

Yes, this is bullying, and its wrong, No doubt in that Dylan. I do NOT support it, my point tho is that Coal got a lesson in his action, regardless of this thread

You are basically saying he deserved it, if he and every other person who finds pot-smoking cool should be taught a lesson..
(05-17-2012, 07:22 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 07:18 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: I have never said I supported s.J, nor do I think Coal deserved this kind of punishment.

You are basically saying he deserved it, if he and every other person who finds pot-smoking cool should be taught a lesson..

He deserved a lesson for bragging on the internet about smoking pot.

But Im not saying he deserved a punishment like this, this is over the top indeed.
Let it be clear - we do not tolerate such acts of bullying.
SJ did cross the line and his behavior has consequences to it also.

Unfortunately Coal did get the raw end of the situation, but you can't deny that this wouldn't have happened if his actions had differed. I for one welcome him back as soon as he feels like returning.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Yeah he should be welcome here still. He's been here a long time and shouldn't leave just because of this.

Hope you come back soon Coal, my baby!

I talked to Coal about all this, and I convinced him to come back to FL Smile