National Tests
alright at the very minute im writing this im sitting in school preparing for a 2nd part of my National english test and i felt like asking you guys. Do you have national tests where you are from? how much of your grade does it mean? and if you have national tests whats your favorite subject?

alright well thats my little offtopic questions for now as im going to go to take the test in about 10 minutes and ACE it like a baws so wish me good luck and everyone have a great day Cheese

EDIT: Asked my english teacher and apparently im an idiot and national tests is the same things as finals.

Your's sincerely
Ghost_walker
Veteran Soldier of The Black Talon
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Yes, we have finals.

Worth 30% of our grade

Fav subject: Interactive Web Design and Programming
Good luck with the tests.
I think they're the same as GCSEs are in Britain except here they are worth 100% of the grade usually unless they are coursework based. God, I hate them.
Luckily for me in college and soon University all the grades are based on coursework so I have less chance to screw up terribly Cheese
I got back from the test about 1 hour ago and i must say that im pretty sure it went well except for one hearing activity where they spoke so freaking fast no one could hear what they were saying xD anyway here in Sweden the Finals count for about i think 60% of our grades.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Lol, in Denmark we actually have something called Nationale Tests to compare us to all the danish schools.
So it's not Finals/Exams where I come from Smile