Seriously?
(05-23-2012, 08:43 PM)TB990 Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 06:23 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I normally just bribe the cop and if they don't take it I tranq them and un-tie my friend.

That's just as bad.

How? If there lonely then that's the best thing I can do.
(05-24-2012, 05:51 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: How? If there lonely then that's the best thing I can do.

Do you even know how frustrating it is when a guy you're going to arrest gets away and you can't do anything about it because you're unconcious/dead?
Tranqing police officers carrying out arrests is just as bad as killing them. Sure, bribes are fine, but using force to free your friend is not the way to go.
The following 1 user Likes TB990's post:
  • Haarek
(05-24-2012, 06:49 AM)TB990 Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 05:51 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: How? If there lonely then that's the best thing I can do.

Do you even know how frustrating it is when a guy you're going to arrest gets away and you can't do anything about it because you're unconcious/dead?
Tranqing police officers carrying out arrests is just as bad as killing them. Sure, bribes are fine, but using force to free your friend is not the way to go.

Have you ever found it annoying when someone kills you at the lake then you can't get your car? I thought so, that's why I tranq them.
(05-24-2012, 06:49 AM)TB990 Wrote:

In Rp sences its the best thing you can do to leave them alive. For good rp you still have to respect their NLR. At least the cop can then go and live his life some more before a taxi driver runs him over. You can't realy feel that much proper guilt killing someone in FL. But think, what would you do in real life? end the life and waist 30year or less/more and ruin his family with grife. Or let the officer go home and talk about a bit of a close call he had the other day?

Anyway i usealy get shot by cop. Sneek away when they are not looking. Or they get ran over and i have to treck to nexus. But i hardly ever get arrested and its ALWAYS in city.
(05-24-2012, 02:35 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Have you ever found it annoying when someone kills you at the lake then you can't get your car? I thought so, that's why I tranq them.

I think you completely missed my point. You shouldn't use force to free your friend at all. It is frustrating either way, whether you die or get tranqed.
(05-24-2012, 07:43 PM)TB990 Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 02:35 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Have you ever found it annoying when someone kills you at the lake then you can't get your car? I thought so, that's why I tranq them.

I think you completely missed my point. You shouldn't use force to free your friend at all. It is frustrating either way, whether you die or get tranqed.

If I was unemployed or a merchant I wouldn't use force but if I was an underground job I would.