ENOUGH!
Okay I had enough of this crap, so get ready for this big rant! I have been noticing all the drama, and chirping, and e.c.t going on in the FL server, and here is what I have to say about it. ENOUGH ALREADY! This server was made to get people to have a good time, so why are we ruining people's time? First there is the Nova RP thing and now people are going against people's final decisions! Show some respect people! It's not just the person who your disrespecting that's pissed off, it's others as well. Come on guys, get a long, make the fearless server happy again!

Heart The Goddess Zelda

P.S MINGES STOP MINGING Wink
The following 1 user Likes Xenomez's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
Stop ghostin me ho c:
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 3 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Elder, The_Alpha_Dog, Colonel Burger
(05-14-2012, 12:50 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Stop ghostin me ho c:

SHUSH
(05-14-2012, 12:50 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Stop ghostin me ho c:
Calm yourself chica.

Don't turn into a Coppercab.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Time for a video to inspire you all, with a video of our past, the wretched past that we once lived in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppUl_CBuyz8

Fight Back against the Minge's!
You be crazy Zeld*ck, get back to maturbating to my TeamSpeak avatar.
I lol'ed hard Zelda, I will give you some forum tips next time your on ts.
(05-14-2012, 12:48 AM)The Goddess Zelda Wrote: First there is the *** RP thing and now people are going against people's final decisions!

Well I assume you are referring to the outrage that was, when Ruxandra was promoted, so i'll just talk directly about that.
People have the right (unless Soul or Nudelholz doesen't want them to) to express their opinion. Even if it is about a final decision. It really makes no sense you shouldn't argument against someone's decision. If you are of another persuasion you should voice your opinion and let it be heard. If you think Ruxandra's promotion was a total disaster, and that she is an incredible minge, do say so, and without care for the single person's feelings (as long as it is not breaking the rules).

After all, if you are not allowed the privilege of disagreeing and being vocal about it, what are you allowed to?
(05-14-2012, 06:52 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 12:48 AM)The Goddess Zelda Wrote: First there is the *** RP thing and now people are going against people's final decisions!

Well I assume you are referring to the outrage that was, when Ruxandra was promoted, so i'll just talk directly about that.
People have the right (unless Soul or Nudelholz doesen't want them to) to express their opinion. Even if it is about a final decision. It really makes no sense you shouldn't argument against someone's decision. If you are of another persuasion you should voice your opinion and let it be heard. If you think Ruxandra's promotion was a total disaster, and that she is an incredible minge, do say so, and without care for the single person's feelings (as long as it is not breaking the rules).

After all, if you are not allowed the privilege of disagreeing and being vocal about it, what are you allowed to?

No no no, you got me wrong! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I am fed up with how people are expressing their opinions.