Ruxandra promoted to Trial Admin
Just congratulate her already instead of flaming or raging.

This thread hasn't been made to make you guys jealous, it has been made, as mentioned before, to inform everyone about her promotion.

I think if this thread didn't exist some people here would go crazy in-game.

So, yeah, congratulations Ruxandra, I've never really seen you before in-game or on the forums, but if I hear what people say about you, you'll probably do a great job. Smile
I lost my signature.
Congratz Rux.

Good luck with your trial.

If you need any help or advice about trials and being an admin feel free to contact me as I enjoy sharing experiences and know both passing trials and the evaluation of them.

Also to everyone else, if you got a problem then keep it to yourself there's nothing worse than being promoted to a position and gaining negative support. Wait till the trial is over and she has a go at it before making rash calls.

-Dryblooood
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • StillAlive, Headster
(05-14-2012, 03:46 PM)Adman429 Wrote: How do you apply to be an admin? Tounge

Quite simply,

You don't.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Fultz
Congratz on the Trial Ruxandra! No doubt you will make it to full admin, you got great initiative as far as I have seen!

PS: I love your events, so why shouldn't I love your work put into the community?! Cheese

Best luck in the future!
Thank you once again for the warm cheers. Smile
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I already said this on the v2d server, but somehow I knew you would become a member of staff XD
Gratz! Cheese
gratz Ruxandra. Smile
"The object of war is not to die for your country.. But to make the other ... die for his."

[Image: dumpq.png]
Congratulations Rux ! Good luck with your trial I know its going to be good ! Smile
Congratz Ruxandra hopefully u get ur admin!