oblivion_raziza and three others
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
[sWaG] {SD} oblivion_raziza

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)

STEAM_0:1:45172057

Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) schuter

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:43822807

STEAM_0:0:23894491

Time in GMT: About 12:45 CST, something ar ound that. I'm tired, so it eludes me.

Server: V2d.

Summary: Now Brownbag dropped his presidence or whatever to some rebels hostaging him and naturally not being president in a while, I spam-clicked the job button and got it. They soo nrpcoeeded to RDM me as soon as my immunity was up, and annex my beautiful throne Sad. Police were too late to stop them, but yeah I'm irritated at this.

Evidence: Someone is going to post a picture for me.
Really dude? you copied my layout 0_0
Yeah, I copied the two names because I forgot both and you had both in your threat Smile
yeah its okay it took me ahwile to make the ban request glad i could help.
yep no problem.
I was also online at the time. Brownbag had just left Presidency. Piarre takes the job, and then yells in OOC that rebels were spawnkilling him. I open the Tab Menu just to see his name vanish, and Oblivions take the slot (Might I add that Oblivion was in fact one of the rebels. He later uses the Rebels as Government security (I believe that isnt allowed). Here are some screenies of him as president and two rebels upstairs. (Yes, the rebels are invisible, but their names are there, my textures are very messed up)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/UTLonghorn1...tab=public

-Toxic should be posting here soon as well-
I can also vouch for this breach of rules. Rebels spawnkilled the president, and then a former rebel went president and declared rebels untouchable.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(05-13-2012, 06:11 AM)Piarre Wrote: Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)

Time in GMT: About 12:45 CST, something ar ound that. I'm tired, so it eludes me.

Summary: Now Brownbag dropped his presidence or whatever to some rebels hostaging him and naturally not being president in a while, I spam-clicked the job button and got it. They soo nrpcoeeded to RDM me as soon as my immunity was up, and annex my beautiful throne Sad. Police were too late to stop them, but yeah I'm irritated at this.

(05-13-2012, 06:11 AM)Piarre Wrote: Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)

This is falsify accusing me. But the side of the story you don't know is that he dropped presidency for US. So that would technically be fail RP. We busted in, killed his guards (Brownbags) and proceeded to walk into his room. Once we were there we demanded him to step down, and give US presidency.He co-operated, and broadcasted his step down, then Piarre beat me to the draw in spamming the president button. So as we proceeded to ask HIM to step down, because of the following circumstances. 1. Brownbag was meaning for US to become the president(s). 2. As far as i'm concerned it would be fail RP if he didn't.

Also this RDM is a false accusation because, we gave him maybe 3-5 chances to step down. Once we were seeing that he tried to run out, or was moving towards the door, we shot him. Taking his title. Now you may say, "Well thats a raid without a reason technically". I am going to say, yes. It probably was. But again since the president (brownbag) meant for us to be the presidents, we did ask him nicely, more forcerful, then obviously very forceful.

Honestly, if we would forget this thing. I will gladly give you my presidency next time I get it, or a cut of taxes if you please.
You still gave the rebels sanctiom and above-law immunity plus it was RDM, irl you don't hand your damn democracy down at gunpoint. So you've broken multiple rules and I just want justice, not a tax-cut.
I'm pretty sure I wasn't here for this. Can you give me a fate and a time? ( Im pacific west coast, CA, US)