Poll: What about a Fearless CSS server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, would be cool for those who want to play CSS sometimes.
87.50%
42 87.50%
No, unnecessary.
12.50%
6 12.50%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Counter-Strike Source server
I would like to hear the community's opinion about having a CSS server for Fearless. Just a regular CSS server with the standard maps, with an admin mod and a votemap function, and maybe some nice quake sounds.

It can be hosted on our powerful dedi without any problem, and run at 100 tick. It will cost nothing extra either.

I'm wondering about this, since I see quite a lot of my Fearless friends playing CSS together, however the server they play on lacks functions and they asked me if I could take a CSS server in consideration.

Before I created the Fearless community I had a very succesful zombie survival CSS server, so it's a piece of cake for me to make the server, takes 2 hours at most.

Please vote.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Holdem, Colonel Burger, GunFISH, Haarek, Caroline, blusheep23
Omg, yes please! Thank you for finally taking this into consideration Soul!
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Holdem
Yes! Maybe add a "Clan-war" mode so every now and again we can organise a CSS team in FL and do some clan wars with other people? Would be fun!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I think this would be a good idea.

But keep gmod as a priorety and don't let it take over.
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • SoulRipper, Grub
[Image: 640138608287699245685881.png]

The following 1 user Likes Blonde's post:
  • Haarek
(05-11-2012, 03:56 PM)Holdem Wrote: Yes! Maybe add a "Clan-war" mode so every now and again we can organise a CSS team in FL and do some clan wars with other people? Would be fun!

This^
OF COURSE!
Yes I bought mine server just so I could play with FL people this would be great.
[Image: Untitled.png]
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
The following 2 users Like Spud's post:
  • Blonde, Haarek
I usually play Counter Strike
But when I do, it's with the awesome FL:RP community

I like the idea, please develop it Smile