Halo 4
Hello everyone! Blanco here again with another video game thread. I want to read your thoughts on 343 Studio's new game Halo 4, which is said to be taking a step back in a more Halo 3 ish direction. The return of the BR and of Master Cheif are a few examples. I personally will buy the game because I've been a fan for years and am curious to see 343's potential.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
The following 2 users Like BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • Caboose, Spartanjunior
I don't care what anyone says Halo games will always be good.
I've always LOVED halo. no matter what i always will buy a halo game.
I heard something about Bungie made a contract that after Halo 3 they will never make the next game of Halo. People say 343 is a sub company of Bungies which they are using to make Halo 4. I dunno i'll be getting it regardless.
Halo 4 is taking place in a Planet called 'Onyx' as Onyx is the 'Shield World' of the Forerunners, there are 'Ring Worlds' too also know as the Halo. When Halo 4 comes out, prepare to fight the flood and a bunch of sentinels and possibly Even MORE! I know this because I read the Halo Books... As said in Halo: The Ghosts of Onyx (Halo Book), Onyx Is The Shield World. But if you don't Like Books, you can read This,This and This. It's an AMAZING Book!

God I'm Such a Halo Nerd!
[Image: halonerd.png]
The following 1 user Likes Caboose's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
(05-12-2012, 09:44 PM)Dubwub Wrote: I heard something about Bungie made a contract that after Halo 3 they will never make the next game of Halo. People say 343 is a sub company of Bungies which they are using to make Halo 4. I dunno i'll be getting it regardless.

yeah, some ex-bungie employees joined 343
I don't care what anyone says Halo games will always suck.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I heard its not anymore same deveplover...well will see is it any good.
Hate to burst your bubble Caboose, but wasn't Onyx's Dyson Sphere destroyed?
Heres an Easter Egg; The Monitor (Guilty Spark) is actually called 343 Guilty Spark

NOTICE THE 343?

And by the way Serpent, if you have ever read The Ghosts of Onyx, the master chief isnt on Onyx at the time, he is on the Halo destroying it, meanwhile Kurt, Kelly, Dr Halsey and the Spartan III's (the new ones made while the chief is on the Halo) but they send a distress signal to Cortana(Once they escaped the Halo before it was destroyed) , thus making Cortana Tell the Chief and now they are Heading To Onyx.

Nobody can Beat me at talking about Halo!